Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashforever2009

lagta hai creatives hm logoon ki "bad"predictions ko read karte hain baqi sab to nahin.

but then they surprise us with something good also Clap after a tensed wedding, this week was awesome..i can't stop praising them for the quality work which they did (even during the wedding) Thumbs Up thorougly entertaining and a good mix of emotions , romance and family drama Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "loved today's episode (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 3:17am | IP Logged
yeah Charu....i told dat only our bad predictions cums true......dats y we shud always discuss sumthing gud.....taake jo bhi ho achcha hi ho....

n yeah.......dis week was a superb week after a much awaited month.......i just cant get over yesterday's episode........da creatives have started doin a fabulous job.....chalo der se sahi creatives ko hamara khayal toh aaya.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bhartiLiveLoveLaugh5

sameekshaa

Groupbie

sameekshaa

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 3:46am | IP Logged
yep definetly really cant wait fr d monday's episode yaar.....

Annie4Juhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Annie4Juhi

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovenaksh

Originally posted by Fan of Juhi

Hi yaar you are 100 Percent rightEmbarrassedBig smile

It was WONDERFUL episodeeeeeeClapClapClap
It was Woow and Yes Naitik was looking very gudBig smile
Akshara was 2 looking  shweet Yaar hope they give her gud sari next timeConfusedOuch
Uspe zadah wohi suit kiya tha that shaddi wala dressEmbarrassed
And whatever she used to wear before her marriageEmbarrassed
But hope they give her beautiful sari nowEmbarrassed
And yes when she gave jewelery to Gayatri that scene was also very nyccccBig smileBig smile

ya even i hope frm now on they give her good saress....Smile...she will look soo pretty
but i personally dont want her to take that pallu over her head...it covers her hair which is one of the best things in her...Big smile Embarrassed
Yes right hope the change her Sari styleEmbarrassed
Yes she will look moreee prettty thenEmbarrassed
Yaar same even i dunt want her to take pallu yaar aisai she look bari bariEmbarrassed
Yes her hair is 2 gud hope she dunt take palluEmbarrassed

arshsharma92

Goldie

arshsharma92

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
i can't monday.preacp is awesome.

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karda1994

i can't monday.preacp is awesome.
ya i completely agree with you....the precap was amazing....evn i cnt wait for monday...Smile

remixrulz

IF-Veteran Member

remixrulz

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged

I missed yesterday's epi and just caugt up with it on d net and omg.. it was just brillianttt....

mohit's lameness while tryin to get d letter across =p (altho i dont uderstand, y they r still behind dat letter... bechaara naitik if he ends up readin it he myt just strangle himself for readin a thesis on othello.. considerin it wasnt even his subject in college =p)

the nagging sisters.. adorable they were =p.. koi mauka nahi chodti neg lene ka...

akshara's innocence was so touching and she looked really different and so beautiful dressed in a sari... her entire appearance changes with the sari..

naitik looked.. hayeeeee..so adorable in the kurta-pajama BlushingBlushingBlushing

but to top it of was "Munna ki Munni".. BlushingBlushing
totally India-Forums wasn't dat.... Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh5

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remixrulz

I missed yesterday's epi and just caugt up with it on d net and omg.. it was just brillianttt....

mohit's lameness while tryin to get d letter across =p (altho i dont uderstand, y they r still behind dat letter... bechaara naitik if he ends up readin it he myt just strangle himself for readin a thesis on othello.. considerin it wasnt even his subject in college =p)

the nagging sisters.. adorable they were =p.. koi mauka nahi chodti neg lene ka...

akshara's innocence was so touching and she looked really different and so beautiful dressed in a sari... her entire appearance changes with the sari..

naitik looked.. hayeeeee..so adorable in the kurta-pajama BlushingBlushingBlushing

but to top it of was "Munna ki Munni".. BlushingBlushing
totally India-Forums wasn't dat.... Blushing
i totally agree with you the episode on the whole was marvelous....yh naitik in that kurta pyjama was like a killer and evn akshara was looking pretty in that sari but i think they cud have given her better saree...but she was looking nice...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top