_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
i thot of writing it in a new way
Thumbs Up

Naitik looking HOT in that hot pink kurta, acting effortlessly

Naitik staring at Akshara and both of them exchanging glances during the aarti

Naitik and Akshara doing that pooja together..they were luking like a perfect husband and wife pair..

Akshara winning the ring game bec. of Mohit's distractions..loved Naitik's reaction there

Naitik asking Mohit what was he trying to do

Hina looking pretty in her new get up and jewellery

Akshara giving her jewellery to Gayitri and she's on her way to become the perrfect bahu

RR and Mohit trying to push Naitik in (my favorite scene of today's episode)...(ye sisters kuch zyada nahi hai naitik ki? i mean SO many sisters?:D)

mujhe meri biwi ke paas jaane do Day Dreaming

the background music in each and every scene was perfect...specially the one where Naitik lost to Akshara and looks at Mohit twice..

and now
Thumbs Down

Mohit's dumb ideas to deliver the letter to the right person..Naitik..how can he possibly think tht he'll read the letter during aarti or these rasms in front of everyone? LOL RR's dialogue was perfect for him..tht ghonchu one..

thanks to Gulabo , the letter will NOT be read by Naitik before morning ! and the strong wind which is blowing in Singhania house these days, u never know it flies again and gets hidden beneath the bed or drawer !

Edited by _charu_ - 07 August 2009 at 1:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sukh-maniAnnie4Juhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "loved today's episode (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i thot of writing it in a new way
Thumbs Up

Naitik looking HOT in that hot pink kurta, acting effortlessly

Naitik staring at Akshara and both of them exchanging glances during the aarti

Naitik and Akshara doing that pooja together..they were luking like a perfect husband and wife pair..

Akshara winning the ring game bec. of Mohit's distractions..loved Naitik's reaction there

Naitik asking Mohit what was he trying to do

Hina looking pretty in her new get up and jewellery

Akshara giving her jewellery to Gayitri and she's on her way to become the perrfect bahu

RR and Mohit trying to push Naitik in (my favorite scene of today's episode)...(ye sisters kuch zyada nahi hai naitik ki? i mean SO many sisters?:D)

mujhe meri biwi ke paas jaane do Day Dreaming

the background music in each and every scene was perfect...specially the one where Naitik lost to Akshara and looks at Mohit twice..

and now
Thumbs Down

Mohit's dumb ideas to deliver the letter to the right person..Naitik..how can he possibly think tht he'll read the letter during aarti or these rasms in front of everyone? LOL RR's dialogue was perfect for him..tht ghonchu one..

thanks to Gulabo , the letter will NOT be read by Naitik before morning ! and the strong wind which is blowing in Singhania house these days, u never know it flies again and gets hidden beneath the bed or drawer !

ClapClap good way to sum up a wonderful episode...I loved all the episodes this week...each one was better than the other...and for once I think they have left us with a positive feeling for next week...YRKKH is slowly comming back on track....

And Naitik's color is definitly pink WinkWink

niveda

niveda

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
this weeks episodes were awesome....i think this week has the most beautiful episodes of yrkkh

moonlight44

IF-Dazzler

moonlight44

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
i really loved today's episode

Varsha-01

IF-Rockerz

Varsha-01

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the short update....

serendipityusa

Goldie

serendipityusa

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I cant wait for MONDAY!!.....i am loving this show more than my hubby these days....LOL

Saydie

Goldie

Saydie

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
soo looking forward to them talking

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
The whole episode was really enjoyable to watch.

All of Mohit-RR's ways to try and get the letter to Naitik.

The ring ceremony was fun to watch also. And then when the girls wouldn't let Naitik go in the room. And then when he said "Mujhe mere biwi ke paas jane do" was sooo cute!

I'm really looking forward to Monday's episode now. To see Akshara question Naitik and see what he has to say.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top