Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

piyari pari

piyari pari

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
the way Naitik said that "mujhe apni biwi ke paas jaane do" was so adorable!! Can't get over it!!Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "loved today's episode (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyari pari

the way Naitik said that "mujhe apni biwi ke paas jaane do" was so adorable!! Can't get over it!!Day Dreaming
i swear...evn i loved it sooo much...it was rlly rlly sweet...i cn watch that part again n again..Big smile

Edited by ilovenaksh - 07 August 2009 at 12:00pm

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran85

Originally posted by iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by simran85

Yes today's episode was really beautiful. Just loved it. Cannot wait to see what happens next.

And Gulabo, thank you very much. You've done an excellent job by keeping the letter beside laptop. Naitik will surely notice that.

you think he will notice the letter by the laptop??? I thought it was a silly idea because why will he look at his laptop on his SR...I mean his wife is in front of him and will he tell her one min I need to check my email!!! ROFL They should have atleast kept it in the khane wali thali ir something!!! Anyways now thats its done I hope it works out...

Is Naitik ka koyee bharosa nahin. Once inside the room he may again get back to his dukhi-atma mood. And without answering Akshara's questions do something else. May also try to pickup the laptop just to ignore her. And then he'll find the letter LOL

Also, since they have shown that Gulabo has kept the letter beside laptop obviously that will have some significance. Otherwise they would have not shown this letter thing.

yes its tough to predict what will happen between the letter and the precap where Aks is directly asking the questions...lets see..

Annie4Juhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Annie4Juhi

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Hi yaar you are 100 Percent rightEmbarrassedBig smile

It was WONDERFUL episodeeeeeeClapClapClap
It was Woow and Yes Naitik was looking very gudBig smile
Akshara was 2 looking  shweet Yaar hope they give her gud sari next timeConfusedOuch
Uspe zadah wohi suit kiya tha that shaddi wala dressEmbarrassed
And whatever she used to wear before her marriageEmbarrassed
But hope they give her beautiful sari nowEmbarrassed
And yes when she gave jewelery to Gayatri that scene was also very nyccccBig smileBig smile

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan of Juhi

Hi yaar you are 100 Percent rightEmbarrassedBig smile

It was WONDERFUL episodeeeeeeClapClapClap
It was Woow and Yes Naitik was looking very gudBig smile
Akshara was 2 looking  shweet Yaar hope they give her gud sari next timeConfusedOuch
Uspe zadah wohi suit kiya tha that shaddi wala dressEmbarrassed
And whatever she used to wear before her marriageEmbarrassed
But hope they give her beautiful sari nowEmbarrassed
And yes when she gave jewelery to Gayatri that scene was also very nyccccBig smileBig smile

ya even i hope frm now on they give her good saress....Smile...she will look soo pretty
but i personally dont want her to take that pallu over her head...it covers her hair which is one of the best things in her...Big smile Embarrassed

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
i tooo lloved the epi.it was awesome.n naitiks this dialogues is always cming in my mind"mujhe meri biwi kai pass jane do"how cute.n he was looking extremely cute in white n pink kurta.ohh my good HE n HIS DRESSING IS KILLING ME.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

A bit detailed update for us tadapti atamas at work...will be very good. Looks like a swoon worthy epi<br>

i missed u dear...the whole week u were not there on the forum..the best week of yrkkh Smile

hey i told u na they will discuss RR on their wedding night..woh time aa gaya ROFL

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by 5cents

A bit detailed update for us tadapti atamas at work...will be very good. Looks like a swoon worthy epi<br>

i missed u dear...the whole week u were not there on the forum..the best week of yrkkh Smile

hey i told u na they will discuss RR on their wedding night..woh time aa gaya ROFL

Charu why did you predict this!! Smile Anyways hopefully bas ek baar they talk about RR and remove him from their lives forever...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top