Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

simran85

simran85

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Yes today's episode was really beautiful. Just loved it. Cannot wait to see what happens next.

And Gulabo, thank you very much. You've done an excellent job by keeping the letter beside laptop. Naitik will surely notice that.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "loved today's episode (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran85

Yes today's episode was really beautiful. Just loved it. Cannot wait to see what happens next.

And Gulabo, thank you very much. You've done an excellent job by keeping the letter beside laptop. Naitik will surely notice that.

you think he will notice the letter by the laptop??? I thought it was a silly idea because why will he look at his laptop on his SR...I mean his wife is in front of him and will he tell her one min I need to check my email!!! ROFL They should have atleast kept it in the khane wali thali ir something!!! Anyways now thats its done I hope it works out...

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovenaksh

hello guys,
i just loved today's episode...evry bit of it...it was sooo touching and just marvelously shown
naitik was looking soo cute today..my god...i toh went flat after seeing him
evn akshara was looking pretty

well here's a short update for all of you...
it starts with akshara wearing a necklace and gayatri making her wear it..she is wearing a saree...then bhabhima takes akshara's nazar and then they go down for the puja..naitik and akshara do the puja...then they do the ring finding ceremony where akshara wins and then one more rasm where naitik is to put anaj in aksharas pallu 7 times and both the times mohit tries to pass the letter to naitik but is unsuccessful...but then gulabo keeps it in naitiks room..then they take akshara to her bedroom their she gives all her jewellery to gayari and she is very happy but she keeps the jewelery in aksharas ulmera and naitik is waiting outside the room surrounded by his sisters for the neg....lol...poor him..he promises them their neg and then enters the room and episode finished
precap-akshara is crying and confronting naitik..finally.

Thanks a lot dear!Clap regardless of how good Naitik looked in the pink kurta , we know that it will be Aksh who will capture our hearts with her innocent qs answer session on monday. He's behaving in a  deliciously dark manner. He is brooding. And yes, he's sad. And all this makes Naitik my number one leading man of tellyland. Lets see what he does to manofy Aksh now.

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by ilovenaksh

hello guys,
i just loved today's episode...evry bit of it...it was sooo touching and just marvelously shown
naitik was looking soo cute today..my god...i toh went flat after seeing him
evn akshara was looking pretty

well here's a short update for all of you...
it starts with akshara wearing a necklace and gayatri making her wear it..she is wearing a saree...then bhabhima takes akshara's nazar and then they go down for the puja..naitik and akshara do the puja...then they do the ring finding ceremony where akshara wins and then one more rasm where naitik is to put anaj in aksharas pallu 7 times and both the times mohit tries to pass the letter to naitik but is unsuccessful...but then gulabo keeps it in naitiks room..then they take akshara to her bedroom their she gives all her jewellery to gayari and she is very happy but she keeps the jewelery in aksharas ulmera and naitik is waiting outside the room surrounded by his sisters for the neg....lol...poor him..he promises them their neg and then enters the room and episode finished
precap-akshara is crying and confronting naitik..finally.

Thanks a lot dear!Clap regardless of how good Naitik looked in the pink kurta , we know that it will be Aksh who will capture our hearts with her innocent qs answer session on monday. He's behaving in a  deliciously dark manner. He is brooding. And yes, he's sad. And all this makes Naitik my number one leading man of tellyland. Lets see what he does to manofy Aksh now.
my pleasure...Smile..ya i hope evrything goes fine on monday and then we see cute and romantic scenes of naksh...im sooo excited rlly...

Edited by ilovenaksh - 07 August 2009 at 11:27am

simran85

simran85

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by simran85

you think he will notice the letter by the laptop??? I thought it was a silly idea because why will he look at his laptop on his SR...I mean his wife is in front of him and will he tell her one min I need to check my email!!! ROFL They should have atleast kept it in the khane wali thali ir something!!! Anyways now thats its done I hope it works out...

Is Naitik ka koyee bharosa nahin. Once inside the room he may again get back to his dukhi-atma mood. And without answering Akshara's questions do something else. May also try to pickup the laptop just to ignore her. And then he'll find the letter LOL

Also, since they have shown that Gulabo has kept the letter beside laptop obviously that will have some significance. Otherwise they would have not shown this letter thing.

sanjana_2good

Groupbie

sanjana_2good

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
bas ab to star sansaar ka hi hai bharosa

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana_2good

bas ab to star sansaar ka hi hai bharosa
ya hope they show something rather than throwing questions at us only...lol LOL

preetgrewal

Groupbie

preetgrewal

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
TODAYS EPI WAS AWSOME Big smile Big smile .I LOVED EVRY BIT OF IT.NOW I AM DESPIRATELY WAITING 4 MONDAY.
NATIK WAS LUKIN CUTE 2DAY N THE LUK HE GAVE 2 MOHIT AFTER LOOSING WAS SO SWEET.IN PRECAP THEY SHOWED AKHSHARA ASKING QUES. TO NAITIK, FINALLY SHE OPENED UP SO THERE WILL BE A GUD TALK IN THEM N THEN MU WILL BE SOLVED 4EVER.THAK GOD.

NOW I M WAITING THIS WEEKEND 2 END FAST Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top