Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ya guys i am also very muchhhhhh excited for the monday;s episode...oh gosh just waiting for it..
ram92 thumbnail
 yesss i luv todays episode. Too good, superb. Naitik and akshara were awesome. Cnt forget mohit, he was also very good. Precap is so amazing!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Drishti... thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

A bit detailed update for us tadapti atamas at work...will be very good. Looks like a swoon worthy epi

hey ive edited the post with a short update...😊
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey drishti cn u jst temme in detail wat d precap was like?
Drishti... thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArchanaSub

hey drishti cn u jst temme in detail wat d precap was like?

ya sure archana...its like naitik and akshara both r sstanding and akshara is crying and saying dat 'kyun naitikji...mujhe dekh kar aapke chehre se muskurahat chali jaati hai'..and more questions i dnt remember and evn naitiks eyes r  moist 😊
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArchanaSub

yes d epi was totally awesome.....wen naitik and akshara were doing d aarthi n all tht stuff they were lukin extremely cute wid each other...n I luved d way naitik gave a look 2 mohti after he ddnt find d ring..it was awesom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...n I also liked d way naitik said tht he wantd 2 go 2 his wife!!!!!!!!!!!..cho chweet!!!!!!!!

yes and made him loose πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
simran85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes today's episode was really beautiful. Just loved it. Cannot wait to see what happens next.

And Gulabo, thank you very much. You've done an excellent job by keeping the letter beside laptop. Naitik will surely notice that.
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran85

Yes today's episode was really beautiful. Just loved it. Cannot wait to see what happens next.

And Gulabo, thank you very much. You've done an excellent job by keeping the letter beside laptop. Naitik will surely notice that.

you think he will notice the letter by the laptop??? I thought it was a silly idea because why will he look at his laptop on his SR...I mean his wife is in front of him and will he tell her one min I need to check my email!!! 🀣 They should have atleast kept it in the khane wali thali ir something!!! Anyways now thats its done I hope it works out...
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ilovenaksh

hello guys,

i just loved today's episode...evry bit of it...it was sooo touching and just marvelously shown
naitik was looking soo cute today..my god...i toh went flat after seeing him
evn akshara was looking pretty

well here's a short update for all of you...
it starts with akshara wearing a necklace and gayatri making her wear it..she is wearing a saree...then bhabhima takes akshara's nazar and then they go down for the puja..naitik and akshara do the puja...then they do the ring finding ceremony where akshara wins and then one more rasm where naitik is to put anaj in aksharas pallu 7 times and both the times mohit tries to pass the letter to naitik but is unsuccessful...but then gulabo keeps it in naitiks room..then they take akshara to her bedroom their she gives all her jewellery to gayari and she is very happy but she keeps the jewelery in aksharas ulmera and naitik is waiting outside the room surrounded by his sisters for the neg....lol...poor him..he promises them their neg and then enters the room and episode finished
precap-akshara is crying and confronting naitik..finally.

Thanks a lot dear!πŸ‘ regardless of how good Naitik looked in the pink kurta , we know that it will be Aksh who will capture our hearts with her innocent qs answer session on monday. He's behaving in a  deliciously dark manner. He is brooding. And yes, he's sad. And all this makes Naitik my number one leading man of tellyland. Lets see what he does to manofy Aksh now.
Drishti... thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

Thanks a lot dear!πŸ‘ regardless of how good Naitik looked in the pink kurta , we know that it will be Aksh who will capture our hearts with her innocent qs answer session on monday. He's behaving in a  deliciously dark manner. He is brooding. And yes, he's sad. And all this makes Naitik my number one leading man of tellyland. Lets see what he does to manofy Aksh now.

my pleasure...😊..ya i hope evrything goes fine on monday and then we see cute and romantic scenes of naksh...im sooo excited rlly...
Edited by ilovenaksh - 14 years ago