Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hello guys,
i just loved today's episode...evry bit of it...it was sooo touching and just marvelously shown
naitik was looking soo cute today..my god...i toh went flat after seeing him
evn akshara was looking pretty but i think they can give her better sarees...which i think they would soon
rlly liked the part when akshara gives all her jewellery to gayatri...wow
rlly liked the whole episode...
and the precap was also nice...finally our akshara is facing naitik and telling him her heart's feelings..thankgod Smile..it was rlly a very nice and romantic episode today and loved it when naitik said 'mujhe apni biwi ke paas jaaane do'..
guys do comment
well here's a short update for all of you...
it starts with akshara wearing a necklace and gayatri making her wear it..she is wearing a saree...then bhabhima takes akshara's nazar and then they go down for the puja..naitik and akshara do the puja...then they do the ring finding ceremony where akshara wins and then one more rasm where naitik is to put anaj in aksharas pallu 7 times and both the times mohit tries to pass the letter to naitik but is unsuccessful...but then gulabo keeps it in naitiks room..then they take akshara to her bedroom their she gives all her jewellery to gayari and she is very happy but she keeps the jewelery in aksharas ulmera and naitik is waiting outside the room surrounded by his sisters for the neg....lol...poor him..he promises them their neg and then enters the room and episode finished
precap-akshara is crying and confronting naitik..finally.

Edited by ilovenaksh - 07 August 2009 at 10:56am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

amanojKatrina82k-kimyamithalioindian_chickminkiarshsharma92100GIRLram92Nice_n_Naughtypiyualkapeg_pionnestonex-Afreen-CookMySockzooni.blueanna445centsprecious_zebaremixrulzbsingapuryAnnie4Juhimitzi11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "loved today's episode" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
yaeh drishti i too loved 2days episode........every bit of it was gr8.......loved Naitik 2day.......n thank god Gayatri was okk 2day..she dint made nay faces.....

i was getting da romantic feel 2day....finally da day has arrived wen Akshara wil confront Naitik n der will be no one to disturb dem.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bhartizooni.blue

Dolphin Queen

Dolphin Queen

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
even i am eagerly waiting for monday's episode.
 i just want to see them together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blue

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I also loved the episode...just the way I wanted it to happen...the precap was the best...I did want Aks to talk to Naitik...amazing amazing amazing!!!Clap

zooni.blue

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
A bit detailed update for us tadapti atamas at work...will be very good. Looks like a swoon worthy epi

zooni.blue

poooohjjjazzzzz

Goldie

poooohjjjazzzzz

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
it was awesome...!!!!!!!

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
hey can anyone temme wat was d precap???..plz....

zooni.blue

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
yes d epi was totally awesome.....wen naitik and akshara were doing d aarthi n all tht stuff they were lukin extremely cute wid each other...n I luved d way naitik gave a look 2 mohti after he ddnt find d ring..it was awesom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...n I also liked d way naitik said tht he wantd 2 go 2 his wife!!!!!!!!!!!..cho chweet!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top