Bhairaviís back on Balika Vadhu - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Bhairavi's back on Balika Vadhu

Bhairavi Raichura, who plays Anandi's mother in the Balika Vadhu, had been missing from the show for a while, and was shown in the show to have gone on a char dham ki yatra.
The actress is now back and tells us she had gone on a family trip.

"I was in Australia for three weeks with my husband, mother and sister," she says. "It was a much-needed break, and I made the most of it by participating in many adventure sports. The most terrific experience was skydiving from an altitude of 14000 ft. There was a breathtaking freefall for 60 seconds."

As for the show, Bhairavi says, "I will now be informed by Anandi's bapu that he has mortgaged a part of our land for Sugna's wedding gift. I am very worried when I hear this. To find out what happens after that, you have to watch the show."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/August/News_20090807_38

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

~samy~gossipgurls-aditi-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhairaviís back on Balika Vadhu - Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

onlineTalkies

onlineTalkies

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

Post Reply New Post

Go to top