Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

monny

monny

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 7:18am | IP Logged
hi
 hi

it was shown in e24 channel.
palampur exp and rani padnini will b shut down due to low trp.

lagta hai ham sabki baddua lagi sony tv ko.
sony tv shut down its best daily soap...... .hum ladkiyan....... for the sake of a stupid makeover.

hum ladkiyan was shut down midway.

and i was really frustreated and unhappy for it.

me and lot of other people send lot of mails to sony tv to contuniue telecasting hum ladkiyan.
but sony tv didnt listen to ur request.

i felt very bad aur dekho meri baddua lag gayi sony tv ko.

sony tv always shuts down their serials mid way.
and thats y they r unable to connect with their audiences like star plus and zee tv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "baddua lagi sony tv ko" in Hum Ladkiyan - maayke se sasural tak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top