Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 5:47am | IP Logged
i think its the love for mahi/neha, which forces everyone to hate soni more...i also like neha a lottt, but i still dont feel that some people here r right.....

a person believes that what he/she sees, thats what soni is doing!! i would also do the same, if i really respected/loved my in laws, she believes mummyji, thats why she believed it, coz mahi had no proof.....

i know mahi was not wrong, but still its not soni's fault....i know shes dumb, she believes everything, but she has a reason to believe it!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love for mahi/neha" in Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sudhirm_2007

IF-Rockerz

sudhirm_2007

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 7:53am | IP Logged
No What soni is doing its not normal .. Mahi is her own  sister.. they are blood related.. Mahi came cried  requested her . after that  she influenced by her  in law's.. Then  when mummyji called her to meet in mandir she knows it was mummyji who called her that time she believed her mother in law that it was all Mahi's plan mahi wanted to kidnap her daughter.. A genuine person wont  behave like her... she knows its Mahi's child . Mahi gave her . why she is trying to  keep her ? Mahi wants her back then n there she should hand over her daughter.. just see Mr Khurana how he is taking this matter .. He is  a true gentle man.. Soni is a worst character I have ever seen.. She is totally dumbo.. she is a spineless woman..

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 07 August 2009 at 7:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH

kxs19

kxs19

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Soni and Mahi have been together since they were born so she should believe Mahi not her mother in law. Mahi has given so many sacrifices for soni. No sister would do what Soni is doing. Soni is a horrible sister. She is breaking blood relations for her greedy sasural.

i_fida

IF-Dazzler

i_fida

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
is soni is taking her In-lawas side knowingly that they r so wrong theh\n she is also so wrong. only saying her dumb is no reason to save her. she is equal guilty. when mahi give away her baby for her then she didn't think of her in-laws either. this is her love for her sis which soni doesn't have any for mahi. she is so senseless and emotionless but just want to think about herself and her in-laws only whether they wrong or right! then what is maayka ment for her??

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 3:35am | IP Logged
no but still soni was the 1st one who agreed to give ipshita to mahi, but later on she was influenced by mummyji, anyone would be.....she believed what she saw and if ur married, u look at ur in laws 1st, mahi is doing the same now, i know she did it 4 her sister 1st, but soni also wanted to do this, but later on she refused coz of the circumstances, thats it!!!!!!!!! soni is showing her mother love aswell, a kid comes 1st, she taught she is going to kidnap her, thats why she thought about her ipshita 1st.....i dont c anythig wrong in that, i would also look at a child 1st, even if it isnt mine....she did give it to her and its painfull to give it back...i also feel for mahi, but sonni isnt wrong aswell........

Edited by Abida0210 - 10 August 2009 at 3:59am

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Soni is wrong and we all know it. Soni and Mahi are sisters and Mahi gave the baby to Soni because she loved Soni and cared for her. Now that Mahi wants HER baby back, Soni doesnt want to give it all because of her in-laws. What happened to her relationship with Mahi then? Forget Mahi Durga insulted Mohini along with Mahi at the mandir and Soni stood there listening to her mother-in law insulting her sister AND MOTHER. What kind of daughter or sister would tolerate that? Mahi has always done what would make Soni happy and always stood by her, like the time Soni was abused by her in laws. Mahi stood by her and no one else did. Yet when its time that Soni stand by Mahi, Soni all of a sudden remembers her in laws and ignores Mahi, Soni is disgusting and i hate her. All she does is stand there like a statue or cry.

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Soni is wrong and we all know it. Soni and Mahi are sisters and Mahi gave the baby to Soni because she loved Soni and cared for her. Now that Mahi wants HER baby back, Soni doesnt want to give it all because of her in-laws. What happened to her relationship with Mahi then? Forget Mahi Durga insulted Mohini along with Mahi at the mandir and Soni stood there listening to her mother-in law insulting her sister AND MOTHER. What kind of daughter or sister would tolerate that? Mahi has always done what would make Soni happy and always stood by her, like the time Soni was abused by her in laws. Mahi stood by her and no one else did. Yet when its time that Soni stand by Mahi, Soni all of a sudden remembers her in laws and ignores Mahi, Soni is disgusting and i hate her. All she does is stand there like a statue or cry.

she was ready to give the baby, but later on got influenced by her mother in law!!! otherwise she would have never said yes, she also loves mahi!!

some relationships arent so strong as u thinkTongue mahi loves soni a lot, but soni is dumb that she believes others, but its her nature, thats not her fault, she believes the wrong persons lolzShocked

i agree with that, its not that im saying that soni is doing right, but im just saying that its not really her fault, she has always been like that!! thats it.....

thats her character, if u still remember, her character is like this since the beginning, she cant speak up lolz, doesnt know what to do, so lets leave her alone, she will know the truth and im sure she will be sorry, so no point to discuss that, its just that she is supporting the wrong peoples unknowingly

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

I guess you're right but i still think Soni is wrong. LOL.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top