Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Imran Khan if he was single, Sonam Kapoor if I was a guy, Rakeysh Mehra if he was younger and single. Sigh. That leaves me with nobody :(
I would like to go on a triple date wid Shahid kapoor, Shahrukh khan and Tom cruise.. and try to figure out who copies whom! lolz And tell the whole world who is the original..lolz
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gugly

I would like to go on a triple date wid Shahid kapoor, Shahrukh khan and Tom cruise.. and try to figure out who copies whom! lolz And tell the whole world who is the original..lolz

good one... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but SRK has said previously, he copies from a lot of other actors, including Dilip who is another personal favourite of mine... so it's likely that he copies a bit from TC as well... πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: pksanam

good one... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but SRK has said previously, he copies from a lot of other actors, including Dilip who is another personal favourite of mine... so it's likely that he copies a bit from TC as well... πŸ˜‰

I know.. srk has also borrowed some gestures from Hugh grant! But Tom cruise really is a power house performer.. no one can reach his stature.. the guy has so much passion and engery..and he can do potray any character wid ease.. Srk of course rocks.. his energy levels are awesome.. I dont think much of Shahid kapoor just yet.. lets see maybe in future.. I know dilip sahab is a great actor.. very engaging and sinscere.
imatroublemaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
my top three :) :

1.) shahid kapoor
2.) imran khan
3.) ranbir kapoor
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My jaanu Shahid of course..😍 and also Ranbir..I used to love him..then hated him or a while and now kinda started to like him

and if I was a guy then it would totally be Deepika and Aishwariya
Enycedoll thumbnail

gimme a peice of JOHN@! 😍

brownies thumbnail
Ritesh Deshmukh....dont ask me why but I think that he's adorable. I'd totally date him...and eventually marry him! LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by brownies - 14 years ago
Enycedoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: brownies

Ritesh Deshmukh....dont ask me why but I think that he's adorable. I'd totally date him...and eventually marry him! LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

LOL u'd have to get through  sajid for that!
Mistyy thumbnail
i have been watching this "sach ka samna" regularly this days, and man..i would completely date Rajeev khandelwala.....never thought i would fall for a tv actor but..damn, he is FineπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†