Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Oh man, I loved ISWAK....Joe and Ariel were perfect for their roles!  I dunno about the Korean version.  Though I did like BBF, it didn't live up to Hana Yori dango.  I'm sure I'll find something wrong with the Korean version.  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Korean Version of ISWAK! (Page 2)" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
for those who havent watched ISWAK guys i seriously recommend that you its sooooooooo frickin funny and ariels charcter is soooooooo adorable trust me. im a big joe and ariel fan flawless chemistry

shaz81

IF-Rockerz

shaz81

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
OK i have seen ISWAK and it was like watching Goong for me, i heard Goong was supposed to be mega good but it was draggy in parts and didn't have enough plot, just the same back stabbing plot again and again BUT i preserved and BOY was i one over the LOVE triangle towards the later part was amazing and the eventual plot twist (Yul breaking his silence and stuff) was what made it a must watch. OK the reason i say this is because ISWAK is like that YES Ariel's Character is a major pain BUT she wins you over because she is so persistent and YOU know what she does eventually lose the annoyingness to become a wholesome cute character, I dont think the Korean version can capture the amazing and heart felt portrayal that Ariel and Joe had, it will be like BOF and HYD, nice to look at but watered down version of an original classic !!!!!!!!

Sharan XXX

shlvrv_Niva

IF-Dazzler

shlvrv_Niva

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -alimabi-

for those who havent watched ISWAK guys i seriously recommend that you its sooooooooo frickin funny and ariels charcter is soooooooo adorable trust me. im a big joe and ariel fan flawless chemistry

I know, seriously guys, It is a really good drama, everything justgreat, watch it.
U know it was the drama that made me Asian drama addict.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top