Ever chased by a Dog?????? (Page 9)

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by baz786

Originally posted by mahikhan

Hi, Dogs are horrible with no offence to those who have pets....but they are horrible especailly when they are chasing youDead
My experience is pretty bad that also twice in London whenever i go to the Regents park with my nieghbour the same dog start chasing usCry
Guys ever chased by a dog? Share you views.......Ouch

i agree with ur sentiments

interesting topic

i got chased by a massive dalmation once when i was very young in the street where i live, ive disliked dogs ever since
Mahikhan..Keep a piece of bread in ur pocket or purse when u  go to park next time..or hotdog....
When dog chases you..give hotdog to dog or bread..he will become ur frnd...i mean next time seeing u..wont bother you...but will give you Royal salute...TongueWink
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by baz786

Originally posted by mahikhan

Hi, Dogs are horrible with no offence to those who have pets....but they are horrible especailly when they are chasing youDead
My experience is pretty bad that also twice in London whenever i go to the Regents park with my nieghbour the same dog start chasing usCry
Guys ever chased by a dog? Share you views.......Ouch

i agree with ur sentiments

interesting topic

i got chased by a massive dalmation once when i was very young in the street where i live, ive disliked dogs ever since
Keep a piece of bread in ur pocket or purse when u  go to park next time..or hotdog....
When dog chases you..give hotdog to dog or bread..he will become ur frnd...i mean next time seeing u..wont bother you...but will give you Royal salute...TongueWink
Raj bhai you here WOW!Smile
Awwwwww.........thanks for gracing my thread with your precious comments....Big smile........so happy to see ya....yeah i'll do the sameWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
He didn't bite meROFL

BilliCat.

return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Ok people seriously need to stop spamming. Its one thing to have a few off-topic conversations and another thing to have nothing but off topic conversations. This is not a small talk chit chat section.

BilliCat.

Sujal_Fan_No1 Goldie
Sujal_Fan_No1
Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
My cousine had this dog called Raja and i dunno y but everytime i went near the dog i went beserk and tried too attack me. I remember once i went for a sleep over at her house, her dad owned a shop and they used to live on top of it. And they looked the dog up in the cellar of the stor while i was down there as i went past i heard this thwak against the door wer the running against it.

That dog haaated me!
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
^^LOL you must have done somethin to the dogTongue
Sujal_Fan_No1 Goldie
Sujal_Fan_No1
Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
seriously i duno wat i did?? i remember wen i was staying there she went dwn stairs coz we wer going into town and then i opend the door to follow her and the dog was at the bottom of the stairs growling at me it tried to run up the stairs but i couldnt coz it wer those metal steps. I just slammed the door and ran back in the flat.LOL
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujal_Fan_No1

seriously i duno wat i did?? i remember wen i was staying there she went dwn stairs coz we wer going into town and then i opend the door to follow her and the dog was at the bottom of the stairs growling at me it tried to run up the stairs but i couldnt coz it wer those metal steps. I just slammed the door and ran back in the flat.LOL
Awwwwww.....poor you......but try to remember dogs dont chase others without any reason as i stated the reason they liked my neighbourWinkLOL

baz786

Go to top