Ever chased by a Dog?????? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

But I disagree with the person who said dogs are generally harmless unless they are abused. If you go to some areas in london, and some even in US I've heard..owners actually TRAIN their dogs to be aggressive!

And THAT IS ABUSE. A dog or any creature as a matter of fact is not a weapon. Have you ever seen how people train their dogs to be aggressive? Its the cruelest and meanest and most horrible thing to do to any living thing. Dogs are not naturally aggressive towards human or each other unless they are guarding their young or a territory. A dog trained to be aggressive is psychologically and physically abused.

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

there are certain other young teens about who happen to be dog owners, their dogs are generally very aggresssive and just look like they're on the hunt to attack someone at any given moment when their owner tells them to. It's like their struggling and fighting to get off their leash and POUNCE on someone! It scares me the way the kids with dogs have to fight so hard to keep them on the leash so they don't bite someone's leg off! =|

Is the dog genuinely aggressive and pouncing to attack? Or is it a friendly barking mutt being misunderstood. I have seen people who are fine with aggressive little chihuahuas nipping at peoples feet, because they are cute or tiny. But if a big rottweiller or german shepherd gives a friendly bark and jumps to greet someone - they are evil brutes even though they are harmless.

I own a hound with a shrill terrifying bark who wants to green every person she meets and make friends - but unfortunately too many people think she is attacking them because she is a big scary looking dog.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ever chased by a Dog?????? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
A dog cant Talk...But I can hear and understand my dog...Smile
My Gabbar Dont dnt like Himesh's song....I dont know he start crying when he hear his voice.....But I think my Basanti like his voiceWink...

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Aww, dogs are cute. But the big big ones look scary. :/

A dog chased me around a bush once, 3-4 years ago. He thought we wwere playing taggg.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

My Gabbar Dont dnt like Himesh's song....I dont know he start crying when he hear his voice.....But I think my Basanti like his voiceWink...

Who are Gabber n Basanti n what they have to do with DOGS?Confused

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

Who are Gabber n Basanti n what they have to do with DOGS?Confused--Uff these are my Dogs name.....Big smile

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 09 August 2009 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Who are Gabber n Basanti n what they have to do with DOGS?Confused--Uff these are my Dogs name.....Big smile
Stop befooling i know I'm fool it doesnt mean that you can say anythin and i'll believe how could any fdog ever be Basanti n Gujjar?they were sholay characters right?TongueLOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 09 August 2009 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Stop befooling i know I'm fool it doesnt mean that you can say anythin and i'll believe how could any fdog ever be Basanti n Gujjar?---EmbarrassedErmm
they were sholay characters right?TongueLOL--Ya...Big smile

Ya...I can put any name to my Dogs....Big smileKisi ki permission lena zaroori to nahe na....I put that name's long before.......Smile

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 09 August 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Stop befooling i know I'm fool it doesnt mean that you can say anythin and i'll believe how could any fdog ever be Basanti n Gujjar?---EmbarrassedErmm
they were sholay characters right?TongueLOL--Ya...Big smile

Ya...I can put any name to my Dogs....Big smileKisi ki permission lena zaroori to nahe na....I put that name's long before.......Smile
You serious?ConfusedLOL
but i wasn't i know you need no permission logon ke pas naam ke copy rights thory haiWinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top