Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Ever chased by a Dog?????? (Page 5)

.bohemian. Goldie
.bohemian.
.bohemian.

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I have more experiences bitten by a dog than chased by them. But I still love them.
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritika-

I have more experiences bitten by a dog than chased by them. But I still love them.
Really?Shocked
oh God im really scared of dogsOuch
.bohemian. Goldie
.bohemian.
.bohemian.

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

Really?Shocked

What can I say. I'm a doggy magnet. LOL
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Really?Shocked

What can I say. I'm a doggy magnet. LOL
LOL doggy magnetLOL

Edited by mahikhan - 08 August 2009 at 8:10am
return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

What are you doing to have the dog chase you? Unlike humans dogs do not enjoy harming people. There is always a reason.

I've been bitten by dogs and yet love them.
Na,
I n my neighbour both of us went to Regent park few months ago the same dogs starting cxchasing us the park is pretty Dogilicious itell yaLOL
We used to go there daily till my stay in London then i shifted to WF...again yustureday when I'm back the same dogs starting chasing us again when we were doning PDOuch
Oh GOD WE WERE RUNNING LIKE CRAZY N MY NIEGHBOUR TOLD MY MIL AUNTY,I'LL NEVER GO ANYWHERE WITH YOUR DIL I'VE THE SAME VIEWS THOUGHTongue
And what did ya say?you've been bitten by dogs?Shockedoh God you fine 14 injections?Embarrassed
Dogs are DogsDead
Now,i hate them like freakin hellAngry

The 14 humongous injections are a myth. If the dog and you are up to date on all shots, you need nothing but an antiseptic ointment. If you do not have your tetanus up to date - the doctor may have you take one. If the dog is not up to date on shots, then you have to take the series of injections against all canine borne diseases. Nowadays even that is reduced to one injection.

The first time I was bitten as a dog was when I was eleven. We were visiting my great grandparents and their cat had given birth to an adorable little. The dog had taken up the duty of being 'guard' to the kittens. He would allow me to play with them. But I made the error one day of picking a kitten up. He immediately jumped and bit me in the jaw. There were nice teeth marks and a big blue bruise built up there. I started bawling. My mom came and yelled at me for picking up the kitten and upsetting the dog. I understood completely. He was  great dog, very friendly. These kittens were very young and had just opened their eyes. He was just being protective. My entire family loves pets and disrespect towards animals and their psychology was not tolerated.

My current dog suffers from nervous aggression and anxiety. Most likely due to being abandoned and abused as a puppy. So in her early training days we dealt with a lot of snarling, snapping, nipping and minor bites. What I find amazing is that even when she had your hand clamped in the jaw, she would never break skin. She would immediately release if she thought she had gone too far. Not many people would go through the trouble of rehabilitating and keeping an aggressive dog that would show aggression towards owners too. But it is absolutely and totally worth it. She is such a sweet cuddly one now.

So yeah, I'd pick a dog over a human any day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fair-n-luvly

Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged

What are you doing to have the dog chase you? Unlike humans dogs do not enjoy harming people. There is always a reason.

I've been bitten by dogs and yet love them.
Na,
I n my neighbour both of us went to Regent park few months ago the same dogs starting cxchasing us the park is pretty Dogilicious itell yaLOL
We used to go there daily till my stay in London then i shifted to WF...again yustureday when I'm back the same dogs starting chasing us again when we were doning PDOuch
Oh GOD WE WERE RUNNING LIKE CRAZY N MY NIEGHBOUR TOLD MY MIL AUNTY,I'LL NEVER GO ANYWHERE WITH YOUR DIL I'VE THE SAME VIEWS THOUGHTongue
And what did ya say?you've been bitten by dogs?Shockedoh God you fine 14 injections?Embarrassed
Dogs are DogsDead
Now,i hate them like freakin hellAngry

The 14 humongous injections are a myth. If the dog and you are up to date on all shots, you need nothing but an antiseptic ointment. If you do not have your tetanus up to date - the doctor may have you take one. If the dog is not up to date on shots, then you have to take the series of injections against all canine borne diseases. Nowadays even that is reduced to one injection.

The first time I was bitten as a dog was when I was eleven. We were visiting my great grandparents and their cat had given birth to an adorable little. The dog had taken up the duty of being 'guard' to the kittens. He would allow me to play with them. But I made the error one day of picking a kitten up. He immediately jumped and bit me in the jaw. There were nice teeth marks and a big blue bruise built up there. I started bawling. My mom came and yelled at me for picking up the kitten and upsetting the dog. I understood completely. He was  great dog, very friendly. These kittens were very young and had just opened their eyes. He was just being protective. My entire family loves pets and disrespect towards animals and their psychology was not tolerated.

My current dog suffers from nervous aggression and anxiety. Most likely due to being abandoned and abused as a puppy. So in her early training days we dealt with a lot of snarling, snapping, nipping and minor bites. What I find amazing is that even when she had your hand clamped in the jaw, she would never break skin. She would immediately release if she thought she had gone too far. Not many people would go through the trouble of rehabilitating and keeping an aggressive dog that would show aggression towards owners too. But it is absolutely and totally worth it. She is such a sweet cuddly one now.

So yeah, I'd pick a dog over a human any day.
@BoldedLOLClapLOL
Yes agree to the above post,gosh you write too much but i like your posts...Smile
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
yess I have! But (touchwood) never been bittwn/attacked by one!
I've had there nasty tongues trying to lick my feet though-ewww! =|
But I disagree with the person who said dogs are generally harmless unless they are abused. If you go to some areas in london, and some even in US I've heard..owners actually TRAIN their dogs to be aggressive! So when girls like me are on their way back from college or wherever, and there are certain other young teens about who happen to be dog owners, their dogs are generally very aggresssive and just look like they're on the hunt to attack someone at any given moment when their owner tells them to. It's like their struggling and fighting to get off their leash and POUNCE on someone! It scares me the way the kids with dogs have to fight so hard to keep them on the leash so they don't bite someone's leg off! =|
Esp. when these dogs come on buses and your NOT near the window seat lol, and about 2 seats in front of these dogs, God my heart starts beating so damn fast!
And Indian dogs are something I've never got my head round cos most of the dogs I came across in india are stray dogs who scare the hell outta me! Their behaviour is very different to an ordinary dog. Although my chachi has a dog and he really is adorable! (bechara only has 3 legs after being run over by a stupid rickshaw driver :@)
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

yess I have! But (touchwood) never been bittwn/attacked by one!
I've had there nasty tongues trying to lick my feet though-ewww! =|
But I disagree with the person who said dogs are generally harmless unless they are abused. If you go to some areas in london, and some even in US I've heard..owners actually TRAIN their dogs to be aggressive! So when girls like me are on their way back from college or wherever, and there are certain other young teens about who happen to be dog owners, their dogs are generally very aggresssive and just look like they're on the hunt to attack someone at any given moment when their owner tells them to. It's like their struggling and fighting to get off their leash and POUNCE on someone! It scares me the way the kids with dogs have to fight so hard to keep them on the leash so they don't bite someone's leg off! =|
Esp. when these dogs come on buses and your NOT near the window seat lol, and about 2 seats in front of these dogs, God my heart starts beating so damn fast!
And Indian dogs are something I've never got my head round cos most of the dogs I came across in india are stray dogs who scare the hell outta me! Their behaviour is very different to an ordinary dog. Although my chachi has a dog and he really is adorable! (bechara only has 3 legs after being run over by a stupid rickshaw driver :@)

@Bolded:God you scaring where in London it happens i wont go there...oh GodOuch

Go to top