Ever chased by a Dog?????? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

Hi, Dogs are horrible with no offence to those who have pets....but they are horrible especailly when they are chasing youDead
My experience is pretty bad that also twice in London whenever i go to the Regents park with my nieghbour the same dog start chasing usCry
Guys ever chased by a dog? Share you views.......Ouch

have u ever thought that could be a case of poonar janam.. or some xfiles phenomena... of the dog trying to express some affection... for you...

to answer you question..yeah had a dog bite through the backside of my chaddi and had to take those humungous injections... veri dangerous...

Edited by qwertyesque - 08 August 2009 at 12:18am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ever chased by a Dog?????? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Hi, Dogs are horrible with no offence to those who have pets....but they are horrible especailly when they are chasing youDead
My experience is pretty bad that also twice in London whenever i go to the Regents park with my nieghbour the same dog start chasing usCry
Guys ever chased by a dog? Share you views.......Ouch

have u ever thought that could be a case of poonar janam.. or some xfiles phenomena... of the dog trying to express some affection... for you...

to answer you question..yeah had a dog bite through the backside of my chaddi and had to take those humungous injections... veri dangerous...
@Poonar janam?:i dont believe in poonar janam.

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Yeah i have some very ""pleasant ""memories of being chased by a dog.LOL Anyways, it helped me cos since then i have been little/not afraid of dogs.

But that experience was something ! Running all across the streets in grade 5 shouting "mummy mummy bachao bachao"LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 1:41am | IP Logged

to answer you question..yeah had a dog bite through the backside of my chaddi ---Isliye bolte hey Chaddi pahan kar kute ke saamne goomna nahe ....Wink

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Yeah i have some very ""pleasant ""memories of being chased by a dog.LOL Anyways, it helped me cos since then i have been little/not afraid of dogs.

But that experience was something ! Running all across the streets in grade 5 shouting "mummy mummy bachao bachao"LOL

HAHAHAHA   
boht maja aguyuTongue
fir kya hua?
girgit ayya hoyega hai ne?WinkLOL

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

to answer you question..yeah had a dog bite through the backside of my chaddi ---Isliye bolte hey Chaddi pahan kar kute ke saamne goomna nahe ....Wink

Vinu ji my gift?Embarrassed

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Vinu ji my gift?Embarrassed

LOLAlready given naaWink

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged