Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

What are you doing to have the dog chase you? Unlike humans dogs do not enjoy harming people. There is always a reason.

I've been bitten by dogs and yet love them.
Na,
I n my neighbour both of us went to Regent park few months ago the same dogs starting cxchasing us the park is pretty Dogilicious itell yaLOL
We used to go there daily till my stay in London then i shifted to WF...again yustureday when I'm back the same dogs starting chasing us again when we were doning PDOuch
Oh GOD WE WERE RUNNING LIKE CRAZY N MY NIEGHBOUR TOLD MY MIL AUNTY,I'LL NEVER GO ANYWHERE WITH YOUR DIL I'VE THE SAME VIEWS THOUGHTongue
And what did ya say?you've been bitten by dogs?Shockedoh God you fine 14 injections?Embarrassed
Dogs are DogsDead
Now,i hate them like freakin hellAngry

Edited by mahikhan - 06 August 2009 at 11:30pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ever chased by a Dog?????? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I don't like dogs - real, virtual, or the ones that disguise themselves as humans.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I don't like dogs - real, virtual, or the ones that disguise themselves as humans.
Good,i second youOuch

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

Guys ever chased by a dog? Share you views.......Ouch

Yes...it was bad experience for me.....LOL
When am in collage,me and my other two friends stayed in a rented flat, so there we got a new neighbour... after two three days we notice there's a cute girl...she used do jogging early morning....then we three also start jogging...uski peeche peecheWinkLOLdaily we say hello to her.....I think she fedup with our hello..WinkLOLafter some days... jogging time,she start bring her dog also,..one fine morning, we are doing the same thing, but that day,wo hamre peeche joging kar rahi dhi....but I dont know that her dog was so crual.....OuchConfusedAngryChased me so long...then got three bites in back,in my prime locationsWinkLOL....then after I stoped jogging in morning...WinkTongue

But I love dogs.......SmileWink

Edited by Believe - 07 August 2009 at 12:48am

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

When am in collage,me and my other two friends stayed in a rented flat, so there we got a new neighbour... after two three days we notice there's a cute girl...she used do jogging early morning....then we three also start jogging...uski peeche peecheWinkLOLdaily we say hello to her.....I think she fedup with our hello..WinkLOLafter some days... jogging time,she start bring her dog also,..one fine morning, we are doing the same thing, but that day,wo hamre peeche joging kar rahi dhi....but I dont know that her dog was so crual.....OuchConfusedAngryChased me so long...then got three bites in back,in my prime locationsWinkLOL....then after I stoped jogging in morning...WinkTongue

Kash woh kute mere hoty.....LOL
Tu main IF ke Dogs saath bhi maja deti...manty nahin ki main married hoonOuch
LOL you fine with 14 injections?kute tu theek hai na kahin usko tu injection nahi lage?LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Kash woh kute mere hoty.....LOL---Wo kute ki owner ko ab IPS selection milgai hey yaar...Big smileif u have any female kutha ...kudaly match hua tho ....proposal leke aateeWinkTongue
Tu main IF ke Dogs saath bhi maja deti...manty nahin ki main married hoonOuch---married hey tho kute palte nahe kyaaLOL
LOL you fine with 14 injections?kute tu theek hai na kahin usko tu injection nahi lage?LOL---yaa in my stomachOuchCry.....

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 3:22am | IP Logged
I love dogs actually... Never had that problem as of yet!!... I hope not as well, I plan to have at least 3 dogs at home when I grow up and buy myself a nice bungalow by the sea... Hehehehehe...

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 7:37am | IP Logged

LOL---Wo kute ki owner ko ab IPS selection milgai hey yaar...Big smileif u have any female kutha ...kudaly match hua tho ....proposal leke aateeWinkTongue
Aur jaise haan ho jaty thy?hai naLOL
---married hey tho kute palte nahe kyaaLOL
LOLZ abhi kuty or shadi ka kya relation,kya shadi kerne liye kuty pale jaroor hai?ya kuty pale liye shadi?BoloWinkLOL
---yaa in my stomachOuchCry.....
Awwww..dekha lug gaye na injections...hope dogs are doing fine too,i've heard sometimes dogs also sufferTongueLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top