set_raj

IF-Sizzlerz

set_raj

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by baz786

Hi, Dogs are horrible with no offence to those who have pets....but they are horrible especailly when they are chasing youDead
My experience is pretty bad that also twice in London whenever i go to the Regents park with my nieghbour the same dog start chasing usCry
Guys ever chased by a dog? Share you views.......Ouch

i agree with ur sentiments

interesting topic

i got chased by a massive dalmation once when i was very young in the street where i live, ive disliked dogs ever since
Keep a piece of bread in ur pocket or purse when u  go to park next time..or hotdog....
When dog chases you..give hotdog to dog or bread..he will become ur frnd...i mean next time seeing u..wont bother you...but will give you Royal salute...TongueWink
Raj bhai you here WOW!Smile
Awwwwww.........thanks for gracing my thread with your precious comments....Big smile........so happy to see ya....yeah i'll do the sameWinkLOL
SmileSmileMahi ki topic ho aur Raj bhai nahi aaye..aise kaise ho sakta hai....
You dont hv to thanks dear...
The best thing is always carry umbrellaor...
UK mein kya wholesale mein garden mein kutte ghoomte hain?..write a complain and sue the owners..LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ever chased by a Dog?????? (Page 10)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by baz786

Hi, Dogs are horrible with no offence to those who have pets....but they are horrible especailly when they are chasing youDead
My experience is pretty bad that also twice in London whenever i go to the Regents park with my nieghbour the same dog start chasing usCry
Guys ever chased by a dog? Share you views.......Ouch

i agree with ur sentiments

interesting topic

i got chased by a massive dalmation once when i was very young in the street where i live, ive disliked dogs ever since
Keep a piece of bread in ur pocket or purse when u  go to park next time..or hotdog....
When dog chases you..give hotdog to dog or bread..he will become ur frnd...i mean next time seeing u..wont bother you...but will give you Royal salute...TongueWink
Raj bhai you here WOW!Smile
Awwwwww.........thanks for gracing my thread with your precious comments....Big smile........so happy to see ya....yeah i'll do the sameWinkLOL
SmileSmileMahi ki topic ho aur Raj bhai nahi aaye..aise kaise ho sakta hai....
You dont hv to thanks dear...
The best thing is always carry umbrellaor...
UK mein kya wholesale mein garden mein kutte ghoomte hain?..write a complain and sue the owners..LOL
Awww......Mahi missed her Raj bhayya soooooooooo MUCHSmile
UK main kutte wholsesale main nahin ghomty but the garden is pretty DOGILICIOUSWinkLOL
OK no thanks no welcome....tc..Big smile

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 13 August 2009 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_devil

i stay 100 feet away from all animals. specially dogs.
I do the sameOuch

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 13 August 2009 at 10:13am | IP Logged

*viewbies note* This thread has been cleaned up as much as humanly possible  for excessive spam. Whew!

There is no specific rule against off topic messages or chit chat in DM. In fact every now and then something off topic, light hearted or fun is needed so that the forum is fun, friendly and people can have a break from the serious discussions. All of us, including me will frequently post off topic messages or try to be funny. However, there are expectations of courtesy on a forum. There is a limit to how much spam and chit chat there should be.  It is extremely disrespectful when there is only chit chat and spam and no genuine contribution to anything in the forum. It may seem fun, but to people who are interested in the topic will find it frustrating to have to go through pages of spam before the next relevant posting. That is why everyone ought to be more considerate to others and try to limit their off topic postings.

In the future continuous spamming with no contribution whatsoever to the forum will be dealt with strictly.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 13 August 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
^^Thanks,will be careful:)

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks RTH

Will also be careful Big smile

Post Reply New Post