Ever chased by a Dog?????? - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
i stay 100 feet away from all animals. specially dogs.

Originally posted by: angelic_devil

i stay 100 feet away from all animals. specially dogs.

I do the same
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

*viewbies note* This thread has been cleaned up as much as humanly possible  for excessive spam. Whew!

There is no specific rule against off topic messages or chit chat in DM. In fact every now and then something off topic, light hearted or fun is needed so that the forum is fun, friendly and people can have a break from the serious discussions. All of us, including me will frequently post off topic messages or try to be funny. However, there are expectations of courtesy on a forum. There is a limit to how much spam and chit chat there should be.  It is extremely disrespectful when there is only chit chat and spam and no genuine contribution to anything in the forum. It may seem fun, but to people who are interested in the topic will find it frustrating to have to go through pages of spam before the next relevant posting. That is why everyone ought to be more considerate to others and try to limit their off topic postings.

In the future continuous spamming with no contribution whatsoever to the forum will be dealt with strictly.

^^Thanks,will be careful:)
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks RTH

Will also be careful 😃
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahikhan

<FONT color=#990066>I do the same</FONT>

me too
Yeah,eventhough i agree few animals are likeable and trustworthy especailly dogs...but im really scared of them especalli when they give you a HARSH LOOK.
shonaveer thumbnail
never such a thing happened with me...
thank god..i am so scared of dogs.. yet i love them and dont abuse them..

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

never such a thing happened with me...

thank god..i am so scared of dogs.. yet i love them and dont abuse them..

I love them too
Dogs are Gods best gift to mankind.. they are adorable.. you just gotta keep your cool when you are with them.. i love my friends pitbull.. he is sooo cute.. the friendliest dog i've ever seen.. he loves me.. 😳😳

ps.. i wouldn't want one as a pet though.. just cuz i would hate cleaning up after them and the 5am walks to the park are soo hard..😆