Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I don't like dogs - real, virtual, or the ones that disguise themselves as humans.

Good,i second you
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahikhan

Guys ever chased by a dog? Share you views.......

Yes...it was bad experience for me.....😆
When am in collage,me and my other two friends stayed in a rented flat, so there we got a new neighbour... after two three days we notice there's a cute girl...she used do jogging early morning....then we three also start jogging...uski peeche peeche😉😆daily we say hello to her.....I think she fedup with our hello..😉😆after some days... jogging time,she start bring her dog also,..one fine morning, we are doing the same thing, but that day,wo hamre peeche joging kar rahi dhi....but I dont know that her dog was so crual.....😕😡Chased me so long...then got three bites in back,in my prime locations😉😆....then after I stoped jogging in morning...😉😛

But I love dogs.......😊😉

Edited by Believe - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Believe

When am in collage,me and my other two friends stayed in a rented flat, so there we got a new neighbour... after two three days we notice there's a cute girl...she used do jogging early morning....then we three also start jogging...uski peeche peeche😉😆daily we say hello to her.....I think she fedup with our hello..😉😆after some days... jogging time,she start bring her dog also,..one fine morning, we are doing the same thing, but that day,wo hamre peeche joging kar rahi dhi....but I dont know that her dog was so crual.....😕😡Chased me so long...then got three bites in back,in my prime locations😉😆....then after I stoped jogging in morning...😉😛

But I love dogs.......😊😉

Kash woh kute mere hoty.....😆
Tu main IF ke Dogs saath bhi maja deti...manty nahin ki main married hoon
LOL you fine with 14 injections?kute tu theek hai na kahin usko tu injection nahi lage?😆
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahikhan

Kash woh kute mere hoty.....😆---Wo kute ki owner ko ab IPS selection milgai hey yaar...😃if u have any female kutha ...kudaly match hua tho ....proposal leke aatee😉😛
Tu main IF ke Dogs saath bhi maja deti...manty nahin ki main married hoon---married hey tho kute palte nahe kyaa😆
LOL you fine with 14 injections?kute tu theek hai na kahin usko tu injection nahi lage?😆---yaa in my stomach😭.....

-Sneha thumbnail
I love dogs actually... Never had that problem as of yet!!... I hope not as well, I plan to have at least 3 dogs at home when I grow up and buy myself a nice bungalow by the sea... Hehehehehe...
Originally posted by: sneha0601

I love dogs actually... Never had that problem as of yet!!... I hope not as well, I plan to have at least 3 dogs at home when I grow up and buy myself a nice bungalow by the sea... Hehehehehe...

LOL still i'd say dogs are dogs never trust them😉
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

You kicked a puppy? 😲

And people have a problem with me recommending Spartan when Trojan fails. 😕😆
😆😆

yeah.. well.. no. kicked at.. and it ran into a well i think lolz...
Originally posted by: Believe

But I love dogs.......😊😉

🤣
kchaims thumbnail
dogs chasin🤔 ..no..bt once i justcameoutof ofhome..nd later saw tht a dog was walkin wit me in d same speed i was walkin[tht dosnt com under chasin category i think so🤣frndly dog🤣]i stoped..the dog  too stoped...🤣i was scred actually..bt i hv herd tht wen we get scared our body produced adrinaline ...nd dog smells tht nd chses us..i bend down ..nd d dog was lik ..wat is this gal goin to do🤣dog might hv thot i did susu in fear🤣actually ituk a stone nd showed as though i was throughin it on the dog...nditran away..tht was my choti chinti xperience🤣