Aug. 6th Written + Vid/Pix Update

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey everyone...hoping for a good episode!

Start...Manav & Kaka walk into Archu's house.Everyone is shocked, but Solochana is angry. Archu comes and puts her sari pallu over her head (typical bahu). Kaka and Manav say namaste to everyone. Baba asks them to sit, but Kaka refuses. He says he is fine and he wants to talk to Solochana. He says I understand what you did and if we were in your place we would've done the same, but do you really think breaking the relationship is the solution? Baba is also a responsible father, so why did he let this relationship happen even after knowing Manav's truth. Solochana says even I want to know...Kaka says I will give you the answer. Your husband thought and learned about Manav. He said the point where our eyes reach that is not the point where the world ends (wonderful dialogue in hindi ofcourse! πŸ˜†). My younger brother, Manav's baba, has struggled a lot in life due to unsuccesses, and he became closer to alcohol. Believe me he is a good human being and he will keep Archu as a daughter.

Solochana asks about Sachin, what do you have to say about him? Kaka says no, he was wrong and is wrong and I will not support him. Just don't give Sachin's punishment to my Manav. My Manav is a great guy, who takes upon himself others mistakes and tries to fix their mistakes, just like your Archu. Archu and Manav are made for each other. And because of this baba made this relationship. That day what I said to baba I will say to you...there will be no better guy for Archu than Manav. The strength they have and belief they have in relationships will always keep them together and happy. Manav loves Archu very much and he will never let her cry. Please consider this. I know you still think Manav is a liar, but if that was the truth then why did he tell baba the truth? It's not fair to him for one lie to make everyone forget his 15 years of truths. God has made this relationship. It is our duty to make these hearts meet, both Manav and Archu are not at fault. Baba says I agree with you Kaka.

Solochana says but I do not agree. Archu's life has been ruined, she has been defamed and is in pain. I cannot see her in anymore pain. I will not send her to hell. If you think this is arrogance that's fine, but I will fulfill my motherly duties. Please leave. Baba says, but...Solochana says you took the decision of marriage without telling me and now I will take this decision. Kaka says I still request you to still consider. They leave (all heartbroken).

Baba thinks...everyone has been stating their decisions, but nobody has heard Achu's decision. πŸ‘ Very sad moment. And I will find out!

Savita is yelling with the band people and saying my son hasn't even been married how can I pay you? They said you have to. She said I won't give it what will you do? They say this is DADAGIRIRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She says that here we are in saddness and you are asking for money. I give you illwishes that even your wedding breaks in the mandap! (this lady is too funny! Drama queen!) πŸ˜† They say you will still have to pay..then she picks up a bucket and chases them away.

Archu is dazed while cooking. Aayi says go take a shower, I'll do all this. She walks away still dazed. Baba comes and sees Archu's mangalsutra and takes it and hides it, and thinks that he needs to find out what Archu wants. THis is for everyone's benefit even if I will be proved wrong. Archu comes after taking a shower and doesn't find her mangalsutra. She starts looking for it, while baba watches. Aayi asks her what is she trying to look for? Archu says her mangalsutra. Everyone stops what they are doing and stares. Baba takes out the mangalsutra and puts it by the table and tells Archu that here it is. Archu is relieved and takes it and goes wears it leaving everyone staring. Baba thinks now I have to do something.

Savita greets Archu's baba and asks him nobody saw you right coming here? She says I'm not saying this your wife said that we are not worthy of anything right? Are you here to insult us more? Even Kaka and Manav came and your wife insulted them and didn't listen to them and sent them home. We can find a better girl then your daughter, at least others will know how to respect a son-in-law. Kaka says how are you talking to them? Savita says are we only supposed to know why don't they know how to respect a relationship. She leaves

Baba says sorry to Kaka about what Solochana said to them. Kaka says don't worry, but we are making the mistakes and our children are suffering. What should we do? Baba says I have a plan..and everything is explained in mute.

Episode ends.

Manav and Archu silent love...heartbreaking.

Hope you liked the update.

Shweta

Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks For The Wonderful Update! Uhh.. I hate it when they do the mute πŸ˜†
That was a lovely update shweta.. n a good episode as well.. Thanks..
thankyou shweta .......yr beautiful update really helps when i cant watch the epi.!!!!

manjusha n co......fir bach gaye 😑
Excellent Epis and update hun....thank u very muchπŸ‘πŸ‘
Hai..i love Manav's uncle.. such a cupid.

@Gauri: OMG can i plz steal your sig. CRAVES>
awww im happy that baba figured out that archana cares for manav...& i hope their plan works! 😊
great update............
Great update thanks so much, i really do feel so bad for manav and archu they both really deserve to be with each other
Aaw, thanks for the written update! I wonder what Baba's plan is!