•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Celina Has a Thing for Men in Uniform

With Celina Jaitley on the cover of The Man magazine, we are pretty sure nobody would want to turn a page. In an interview to the same magazine, Celina was asked what kind of a man turns her own, and she replied that she has a thing for men in uniform and that a uniform totally does it for her. Apparently, the actress is not a fan of bulging biceps and prefers the lean, mean military men. We are sure Baba Ramdev is making a note of your likes and dislikes, Celina.

Link : http://indi.pepal.com
Yes even i like men in uniform, and yes a certain baba should take note that she likes men covered from top to bottom πŸ˜‰
Edited by SKoholic_Kapoor - 14 years ago
Originally posted by SKoholic_Kapoor

Yes even i like men in uniform, and yes a certain baba should take note that she likes men covered from top to bottom πŸ˜‰
You are really halerious my dear friend !! what covered from head to toes like an Egyptian mummy !! 😳
Originally posted by Sneh-Jiwan

You are really halerious my dear friend !! what covered from head to toes like an Egyptian mummy !! 😳

thanx. No Not like any Egyptian mummy but men with uniform especially military people wear caps(sorry i don't knw what is it called precisely) and offcourse shoes. so in that manner i said from top to bottom.
Originally posted by SKoholic_Kapoor

thanx. No Not like any Egyptian mummy but men with uniform especially military people wear caps(sorry i don't knw what is it called precisely) and offcourse shoes. so in that manner i said from top to bottom.

Or as she said that she has a thing for men in uniform and that a uniform totally does it for her !! Wonder what it is !! 😳!! Baba Ramdev Please make a note of it !!
Edited by Sneh-Jiwan - 14 years ago
so do I, celina

and not only military men, throw in policemen, firemen, Navy people, pilots to the listsπŸ˜† I"ll take anyπŸ˜†