Fan Fictions

Laaga Chunari Mein Daag- AR FF Part 3/Pg2/Aug 6 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

ksgkajenforever

Groupbie

ksgkajenforever

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...suhani...

I'm hereeeeeeeeeeeeLOL
And i'm super excited! Can't believe you started this up so soon!Clap

Both parts were awesome! I loved the way you introduced the characters!
Abhi: blahhhh- thank you- i definitely hated him! "Sweet cheeks", "waddle along"- guys like him just gross me out!
Riddhima: seedhi saadhi type- she's a bit too obedient though na? When's her fiery "punch Abhi in the face side gonna come out?" Also her mum was a prostitute as well? Ok now that was unexpected!LOL  
Armaan: oyeee hoyyeeeee! Loved his intro- love the relationship that he shares with his mum- love his sensitive/ caring side- lol i already love everything about him!...*sighhhhhhhhhhhhh*...Day Dreaming
Shashank: prat!

Ok so update this FF super soon as well and add me to your PM list!Smile  

xx

Haha, the bad side of her will come out soon. I took out all  my anger on Abhi lol. ARMAAN HEHE..I had to make him like that.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Laaga Chunari Mein Daag- AR FF Part 3/Pg2/Aug 6 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ksgkajenforever

Groupbie

ksgkajenforever

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Maybe a comment or 2?? Come on guys!! 
Cry

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Hey
I just read ur ff
 wow its realy gr8
 plz updat soon
i catn wait to read more
luv
nruti

ksgkajenforever

Groupbie

ksgkajenforever

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Ok guys!! Here is part 3. I hope you like it. More to come soon, if you like it that is!

Chapter 3

-6 years ago, when Riddhima was 15-

I had just returned from school when I saw my mom at my house on the floor crying. As of what I had known, my mom and dad were divorced. We didn't really talk about mom. But, seeing her here like this made me feel like something wrong was happening.

"Mom?"

"Riddhima, we have to tell you something," my dad explained sternly. They made me sit on the couch and they came up to me. "You know how we never talk about your mom? Or we never call her? Or we don't see her? Do you know why?" I shook my head.

I was scared now. What was happening? "Well," my dad said softly, "your mom is well known as Baano Jaan. She is the most wanted prostitute in the country. That is why I left her. I myself didn't know she was a prostitute. In fact… Riddhima…I don't know…if you…are my daughter at all." Those were the words that made me crash down. I was probably an illigament child, and my mom was a prostitute. Who was my dad? Who am I?"

Soon after that Mom left, and who was I to know that I would never see her again? After that incident, I kept my distance from my supposed dad. I turned into obedient, selfless Riddhima from reckless, outgoing Ridz.

Present Day

It looked like it was morning. I was on a bench, and how my back hurt! My whole body in that case. I looked around, and saw not many people. I attempted to get up, when I almost fell over. Suddenly a pair of strong arms caught me.

"Sit down, you don't look too good," a husky voice told me.

"Why are you helping me?"

"I don't know, but for now, I am Armaan Mallik, and I feel the need to help you."

"I am Riddima, and after you find out why I was thrown out of my house, you won't feel the need to even see my face."

"Why were you thrown out of your house?"

"It's a long story."

"I have time." And with that, he sat on the bench next to me and listened to my story. He was patient the whole time and at the end instead of walking away or judging me, he said," Come with me," and he flashes me what could have been the most amazing smile in the world.

"No…no… I am not that type of girl!" I exclaimed.

"I know you aren't. Just come with me…you need help."

I pushed him away, "NO! I don't need your help; I don't need anyone's help! Just leave me alone," and I ran away.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

...suhani...mkp1995muzic_lyffrnd.of.frndzscorpio95aaroraIqbal Neha1ksasiyogzzjanu1610teja21Riddss

ksgkajenforever

Groupbie

ksgkajenforever

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! I uploaded, but no one commented. I am sooo hurt!!Cry

mouni_roy

Groupbie

mouni_roy

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
reserved

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
heyy dear,
nice FF.
do continue soon
thanks for PM.

love
Riddss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety__piesonashahekts_dmgmjht

...suhani...

...suhani...

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 2:13am | IP Logged
...Reserved...

-Edited:
Small part but i liked it! The flashback has left a couple of questions in my mind- like: is Shanks Riddhima's biological dad after all? Maybe that has no relevance to the story but it's just something that i can't get out of my head...
Also why did Shashank all of a sudden have the need to tell Riddhima about her mum being a prostitute? Had he only just realised that she could be someone else's daughter? Did it really make much of a difference to him after having brought Riddhima up as his own daughter...? Again- maybe i shouldn't think too deeply on it... or maybe i should? I'm slightly confused i guess- and that confusion will hopefully clear up as the story progresses...

Ok back to the chapter... i liked AR's first meeting- it was really simple but it worked- i thought it was really sweet of him for listening to her story even though they didn't know each other. 

So update jald se jald! I want to know how they meet again!

xx 

Edited by ...suhani... - 08 August 2009 at 8:39pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top