Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ksgkajenforever

Groupbie

ksgkajenforever

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged

I AM BACK!! Haha, hey guys, it's Ahaana again, and I am back with my second FF. Laaga Chunari Mein Daag-AR FF. This is the first part, and this FF will be a little slower than my other one, because I will be putting more effort into it. My other FF is Ridhima-Armaan AR FF. So here is the first part.

"You are WHAT??" He yelled into my ear.

"Pre'Nan't," I sobbed loudly.

"Great, just great. Well I could hardly give a damn about you or this b*****d child. You can just waddle along, because 'Frankly dear, I don't give a damn'."

"But Abhi'.I thought you loved me," I was on the floor now, free tears flowing down my face.

"Hah! Love, it's all fake jaaneman," he ran a filthy finger down my cheek; "I made a bet with my friends that I wouldn't leave you until I got in your pants, and here I am leaving you. Have a miserable life sweet cheeks, because that's what your life will turn into," and with that, he left me in my room, on the floor sobbing away. I was scared, scared to death. Not that Abhi left, but of my father, Shashank Gupta. He was my only family, and he loved me to bits. But, as everyone knows, he is a very strict man, only God knows how he will respond to this.

"RIDHIMA SHASHANK GUPTA'..GET OUT OF MY HOUSE THIS INSTANT. I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!!!!! LEAVE!" Papa had just found out that I was pregnant, at first he was silent, but afterwards, he threw me out of the house. Normally, the child would protest, and beg, and cry, but I just stood there, and the moment Papa told me to leave the house, I left, empty handed.

I wandered along the streets with no expression on my face. I didn't know where I was. I was just walking, unaware of the atmosphere around me. Also unaware of the fact that a truck was about to kill me. I was standing there when suddenly "MOVE GOD DAMNIT," a lady in a heavy sari and flowers in her hai pushed me over. "What were you thinking girl, are you ok?"

"Uh'um'yes maam," the words just automatically flew off my lips.

"You need to rest, come with me," the lady led me to a mansion. It was quite large, and there were many other girls dressed similarly to the kind lady. At first, I was unaware of where I was. I just followed the lady. As I walked through the front doors, my feet froze into the ground. I suddenly realized where I was. I was at the famous 'kotha' or 'brothel' of Mumbai. I took two steps back, my eyes were brimmed with tears, and then I ran out. I ran far away from that place of misery and filth. I reached a park and sat down on a bench and cried my heart out. Normally people wouldn't react like that, but then again, who said I was normal.

Why did I react like that? My mom, the Late Baano Jaan, used to be the most wanted prostitute in the country..

Index:
Part 1: Page 1
Part 2: Page 1
Part 3: Page 2

Edited by ksgkajenforever - 06 August 2009 at 10:07pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

...suhani...frnd.of.frndzscorpio95aaroraIqbal Neha1janu1610Riddssunknowndesires.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Laaga Chunari Mein Daag- AR FF Part 3/Pg2/Aug 6" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

unknowndesires.

IF-Stunnerz

unknowndesires.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Wow 2 ffs in a matter of two days!!! Awesome start!! Loved it!! Continue soon plzz!

aarora

IF-Dazzler

aarora

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hey nice one..continue soon..plz PM me whenever u update..

*angel94*

Goldie

*angel94*

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Nice intro do continue soon.

janu1610

IF-Rockerz

janu1610

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Aahaana   nice intro where is her saviour?plz introduce him soon.
plz cont.this also.

" It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does. "

thanks for pm
love
ritu

ksgkajenforever

Groupbie

ksgkajenforever

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Hey guys, here is part 2. I hope you like it. I am trying my best to update fast, so here it is.

Chapter 2

Somewhere 1000 miles away from Mumbai, a mother and son were having their usual sweet tiff.

"Oye Hoye!!"

"Chup kar Oye Hoye ke baache!"

"Come on Mom, you know you look so cute when you get angry at me, and I promise, I won't stay out that late ever again, ok?"

"Armaan… you say that every time. Will you ever change?" His mom was scolding him…AGAIN!! She tells him every time, not to come late, but does he heed her?

"Maa, you know I can't change, I am Armaan Mallik," he exclaimed proudly.

"We'll see what happens to Armaan Mallik when he misses his flight to Mumbai that leaves in 2 hours."

"Oh SHIT!! Ok thanks Maa, umm you did do the packing right?" he asked hesitantly.

"Armaan, I am your mom, unless and until you don't find a nice girl and get married to her, I am going to have to do all your work for you."

"Ha…Ha Maa, you know, I am NEVER going to get married."

"Ok, we'll see about that, come on, leave the house before you miss your flight," she said amused.

"Ok bye Maa, love you," he called back lovingly while leaving the house.

"I'll have a cappuccino please," he said flirtatiously to the air hostess.

"Yes sir," she was trembling, his effect made all girls do so.

"Thanks," he flashed her, his million dollar smile, and she walked away blushing.

About 3 hours later, the flight landed in Mumbai. Armaan got up and stretched how he hated airplane rides! After collecting the right luggage, he made his way over to his hotel. How he had missed Mumbai so much, the night life, the people, the atmosphere.

After reaching the hotel, Armaan decided he wanted some fresh air. He went for a stroll in the park. It was only 6 am, but because of jet lag, he wasn't tired. While walking around, he spotted a girl-not older than 20-lying on the bench, sleeping. She looked like she was crying all night, and her clothes were ripped. Armaan was used to this sort of a sight. There were people everywhere like this, but no, this girl was different. He had a feeling in his gut that he should help her. But how?

'Look at her, she's gorgeous, I want to help her. But how? I don't know anyone here; I'm only here for business. Oh God, I don't want to walk away, but I don't want to look like I'm going to hurt her. What should I do?'

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

...suhani...ammy_amnaPrincess_MansiSuvarna....frnd.of.frndzscorpio95Iqbal Neha1ksasiaaroraRiddss

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
heyya sweety.... jus read the first two parts and an awesum start hunny.... loved it... plz cont soon and pm me if possible... lolz...rav..x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgkajenforever

...suhani...

...suhani...

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I'm hereeeeeeeeeeeeLOL
And i'm super excited! Can't believe you started this up so soon!Clap

Both parts were awesome! I loved the way you introduced the characters!
Abhi: blahhhh- thank you- i definitely hated him! "Sweet cheeks", "waddle along"- guys like him just gross me out!
Riddhima: seedhi saadhi type- she's a bit too obedient though na? When's her fiery "punch Abhi in the face side gonna come out?" Also her mum was a prostitute as well? Ok now that was unexpected!LOL  
Armaan: oyeee hoyyeeeee! Loved his intro- love the relationship that he shares with his mum- love his sensitive/ caring side- lol i already love everything about him!...*sighhhhhhhhhhhhh*...Day Dreaming
Shashank: prat!

Ok so update this FF super soon as well and add me to your PM list!Smile  

xx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top