A thought abt rituraj - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
i think the rxn was coz of singing only
RR never had any feelings for Akshara...otherwise he wouldn't have refused her proposal...it's as simple as tht...
I think they're regretful bcos they rejected her about the singing but have now realised that it was trivial and they misunderstood the matter and Akshara will actually make a great, dutiful, loving wife and daughter-in-law
After thinking a lot i think singing could be the reason...coz in real life sometimes u don't get the good vibes about the other person ..no matter the other person is good..but still... something is missing .... and then u make the silliest of excuses to refuse the rishta...
i think it happened with RR...he might not have had the feeling that Aks. was right for him..so he made this excuse...
it is very common koi aacha lag sakta hai n koi nahi.
arrange marriages mein haan or na is not such a big deal or issue.
RS creates problems out of nothing.
i don't think RR was attracted to akshara the way she was attracted to him.
I think, they really rejected her becoz of her singing but now they regret it as they feel singing is not bad & they way akshi sang got them to know what type of singing akshi was mentioning.

RR or his mom may have liked her then & even now but they rejected then for singing & now they approve of it but have no choice left
Originally posted by iluvyrkkh

I think the singing reason was the actual reason...it might sound silly but there are a lot of traditional households that do not like their daughters or bahus to work...let along sing...and singing is a big deal...

also Akshara didnt say that she sings just bhajans...so RR could have thought that she wants to sing film songs or Remixes 🤣...

but anyways I think that was a valid reason...and everything happens for a reason...otherwise humare perfect Naksh ek kaise hote??
I agree wid u 😆