Special Attention - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by _ishaara_

thats why my mind is saying NO for the blog...should there be a blog.....my deaddictions plans will be futile....for i will show up there aswell........😆

oh Sara, i dont feel like wishing the guy on his bday...... i planned to do smth nice but i just dont have the heart....im such a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad fiance'. im so angry on him...

its been more than 4 months and i still feel awesome abt Milind Mishra but i dont feel that awesome abt Shawalia 👎🏼👎🏼anymore...🤔shud i be happy abt it❓ errr may be i shud .

my love for him is on its way to become dormant🤢. and it will not spring back to its fulll life unless it is triggered by fire😆 -  ie here, his acting prowess.😃

im just so unhappy abt the guy these days...n im not feeling ecstatic about that feeling😕. im not used to staying unhappy with him for long na...hence the weird feeling i guess.....i told to Munee, Mayu now im telling this to u. 😆
unless he is back in action, i dont think ill be excited abt this man....

Shawalia, here, take a few more.....👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼 its been quite a while since i gave u these...im sure u missed them😛
id rather spend my time with Milind. that im already doing. hez far more entertaining even with all the butchering he was subjected to.🤗

ciao.
Originally posted by $ara_$hachi

thats why my mind is saying NO for the blog...should there be a blog.....my deaddictions plans will be futile....for i will show up there aswell........😆

ya your plan will be broken as always that to by yourself
but i think this is the last idea of mine to hear & see them

oh Sara, i dont feel like wishing the guy on his bday...... i planned to do smth nice but i just dont have the heart....im such a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad fiance'. im so angry on him...

its been more than 4 months and i still feel awesome abt Milind Mishra but i dont feel that awesome abt Shawalia 👎🏼👎🏼anymore...🤔shud i be happy abt it❓ errr may be i shud .

my love for him is on its way to become dormant🤢. and it will not spring back to its fulll life unless it is triggered by fire😆 -  ie here, his acting prowess.😃

im just so unhappy abt the guy these days...n im not feeling ecstatic about that feeling😕. im not used to staying unhappy with him for long na...hence the weird feeling i guess.....i told to Munee, Mayu now im telling this to u. 😆
unless he is back in action, i dont think ill be excited abt this man....

Shawalia, here, take a few more.....👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼 its been quite a while since i gave u these...im sure u missed them😛
id rather spend my time with Milind. that im already doing. hez far more entertaining even with all the butchering he was subjected to.🤗

ciao.

well i also have enough of defending both of them😡
why i always keep muttering to all my forum friends that please guys have some patience & hope, they both will come back soon🤢
but i have enough
i have enough of watching old VMs & episodes clips and staring at their pics & poster in my room
i will now come here in this forum to wish my friends on their birthdays & silently see the progress here
i will also wish him on his birthday
i have promised that no matter what will happen but i will visit this forum everyday (whenever it will be possible) & i will maintain that promise but this time my interest in ShaChi will be loosing day by day

well i also have enough of defending both of them😡
why i always keep muttering to all my forum friends that please guys have some patience & hope, they both will come back soon😆 everytime u said that yes i LOL-ed. sorry
but i have enough
i have enough of watching old VMs & episodes clips and staring at their pics & poster in my room. you have their posters. oh my!!!!! 😆
i will now come here in this forum to wish my friends on their birthdays & silently see the progress here
i will also wish him on his birthday. ...well i might say Happy birthday and yea may be write a few lines...well totally depends on my mood
i have promised that no matter what will happen but i will visit this forum everyday (whenever it will be possible) & i will maintain that promise but this time my interest in ShaChi will be loosing day by day   👍🏼 good on u. losing interest in ur shachi makes u more sensible to me....no offence to anyone...

well his birthday wish lines from my side also depends on my mood
i wish i have never fallen in love to ShaChi
that's why i don't interact with people in first place or fall in love with any show & it's jodi
i have enough of defending
sorry mayu for your papa but mama is of no help now😭

well his birthday wish lines from my side also depends on my mood
i wish i have never fallen in love to ShaChi
that's why i don't interact with people in first place or fall in love with any show & it's jodi
i have enough of defending
sorry mayu for your papa but mama is of no help now😭

trust me Sara. it is for the better!!! 😊 so chill.
 i personally think it is good not to be head over heels in love with an actor(s) for god's sake🤢...lol dont think im a hypocrite for u know how much i used to love shawalia...but these days my interest is on the down fall...."its good its good." thats what i say to myself....
but ya rabba my love for Milind hasnt reduced by a dime...soooooooo....☺️ 
i tried edward cullen...but na, the guy doesnt come anywhere near close...hell he aint even in the line for me😆

trust me Sara. it is for the better!!! 😊 so chill.
 i personally think it is good not to be head over heels in love with an actor(s) for god's sake🤢...lol dont think im a hypocrite for u know how much i used to love shawalia...but these days my interest is on the down fall...."its good its good." thats what i say to myself....
but ya rabba my love for Milind hasnt reduced by a dime...soooooooo....☺️ 
i tried edward cullen...but na, the guy doesnt come anywhere near close...hell he aint even in the line for me😆

ya i know it is for better
but you know how sentimental i am
well this will take time but i am sure i will finally get a relief on this matter
i also love milnd mishra like no one & he will be in first position
hope ShaChi would have create a magic like MiChi