MeeraBai in her previous janma...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

divya_123

IF-Rockerz

divya_123

Meera Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged

by now we all got to know about meera and krishna history but i guess hardly anyone would know about meera's previous janma before she got born as meera..

here sumthing related to meera's previous janma..

Meera Bai
The story of Meera Bai, the great Bhakta of Giridhara Gopala is well known. Right from childhood she used to always do Krishnaaraadhana. Every jeevi is influenced greatly by his previous janma's karma. Same is the case with the great Meera Bai:

Meera Bai, in her previous janma, was born in Mathura. She was married at an young age to a boy from Nandavrajam. "In the Nandavrajam there is Baala Krishna. It seems none can escape His maaya. All the vanitas forget everything and completely come under His control it seems. They leave their families too. Please be careful my dear" ó this is what everybody kept on warning Meera Bai before she left for Nandavrajam .

Finally the moment when she had to leave for Nandavrajam came. She was taken to Nandavrajam in a beautiful pallaqi. On the way to Vrajam there was severe very heavy rain with thunders. The severity increased and there were huge boulders falling. The people carrying the pallaqi left it and ran for their lifes. Not knowing what happened Meera Bai opened the pallaqi window and saw this paramaadbhuta drushyam:

It was the day when Indra showed His anger on the Vraja-vaasis. She saw a small Baalaka balancing the Govardhana giri on His little finger (left hand) and saving the lifes of Gopalas. Meera was awe-struck. The image of Govardhana Giridhaari just got fixed in her mind. In no time a boulder fell on her too and she lost her life. The bhaavam which Meera experienced when she saw Shri Krishna is avyakta-madhuram (If explanied bhaavam will reduce).

All the Meera Bhajans end with Giridhara Gopala (Makutam).

so this is it. i found this info interesting and shaded some light on meera's past . so if u all also find this info useful then plzz do press the like button.

again i would like to give credit to this website from which i took the info from http://moralstories.wordpress.com/2006/07/08/meera-bai/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.Gauri22Krishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MeeraBai in her previous janma..." in Meera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Maniben.com Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Are you sure all her bhajans end in Girdhar Gopal?

divya_123

IF-Rockerz

divya_123

Meera Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sattvik

Are you sure all her bhajans end in Girdhar Gopal?
i m not sure i have just copied and pasted watever was written in the website. i havent added anything from my side

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
thnx for the info

Post Reply New Post

Go to top