Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   

5th august Bidaai at # 7 new show beated Bidaai (Page 5)

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Joined: 14 May 2007
Posts: 15455

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 2:20am | IP Logged
yes saalekh.. omg im gonna watch sks tonite on tv.. i wanna see wat he says about st, whether he confesses to physicaly abuse her or not..
BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72829

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saalekh-

raj & zee...srry for interrupting but watch SKS is gonna be on da trps when raja cums!LOL
 
Yeah true LOL, I am waiting for this episode, thought I am not in India so it would not add in TRPs at all, nor I have the channel, but I am depending on the net on this, I am really waiting for this episode..........
 


Edited by farislove - 06 August 2009 at 2:22am
howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Joined: 14 May 2007
Posts: 15455

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

Originally posted by -Rajveer-

yea i saw the title track.. waise i really like sks and akk yesterday both were awesome.. and omg that lady on the hot seat with RK.. was she rude or wat?ROFL
Yes, I saw SKS, the girl seems overconfidence, no offence, but I didn't like her attitude, today's episode is interessting, coz it's Raja Choudhary, waise what is AKK?.........
I hope they show Parul today INSHALLAH, I miss her a lots Cry

yea she was over confident.. but yar ppl like this only make it fun to watch na..

akk is aap ki kacheri.. it was also awesome!

I think so many ppl have stopped watching since no parul ..:(

BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72829

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rajveer-

Originally posted by farislove

Originally posted by -Rajveer-

yea i saw the title track.. waise i really like sks and akk yesterday both were awesome.. and omg that lady on the hot seat with RK.. was she rude or wat?ROFL
Yes, I saw SKS, the girl seems overconfidence, no offence, but I didn't like her attitude, today's episode is interessting, coz it's Raja Choudhary, waise what is AKK?.........
I hope they show Parul today INSHALLAH, I miss her a lots Cry

yea she was over confident.. but yar ppl like this only make it fun to watch na..

akk is aap ki kacheri.. it was also awesome!

I think so many ppl have stopped watching since no parul ..:(

 
People like this would not get good image outside the show, beside this, I don't agree at the concept of SKS at all........
Oh, I guessed it could that Kiran's show.......
I understand, I miss Parul so much Cry, I like the foursome a lots, they r truely the soul of the show together..........
 
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Joined: 23 November 2007
Posts: 13747

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 2:24am | IP Logged
oyeeeeeeee raj...did u forget my name or sumthing?LOL
personally i luv raja...he was so sweet in BB2 na zee di?Embarrassed
BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72829

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saalekh-

oyeeeeeeee raj...did u forget my name or sumthing?LOL
personally i luv raja...he was so sweet in BB2 na zee di?Embarrassed
 
WOWWWWWW, u love Raja? Wink, so u r added in the list of his lovers WinkLOL
 
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Joined: 23 November 2007
Posts: 13747

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 2:27am | IP Logged
yeah i guessLOL r u on the list too?Wink
btw y r we talkin bout raja?LOL
BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72829

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saalekh-

yeah i guessLOL r u on the list too?Wink
btw y r we talkin bout raja?LOL
 
Kya baat hai, so u r Raja ke deewani WinkLOL, no I am not in the list LOL
I really don't know, Raja seems very popular everywhere..........
 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bidaai (Aalekh Bidaai Ki AARTI) - 05 Oct 09 CU 2

Author: promoking   Replies: 3   Views: 4000

promoking 3 4000 05 October 2009 at 12:26pm by ASRdeewani
D/L Bidaai (SADHANA KI BIDAAI) - 2 Oct OLD Promo

Author: arnabchaudhuri1   Replies: 3   Views: 6971

arnabchaudhuri1 3 6971 02 October 2009 at 5:10am by scrpngl
Old Bidaai Is Back (Our Bidaai Back On Track)

2 3

Author: BiggBoss420   Replies: 20   Views: 4757

BiggBoss420 20 4757 29 July 2009 at 11:53pm by PROTOPLASM
25th June 09 TRP Bidaai at # 3 pR beated Bidaai

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: -SalShah4eva-   Replies: 70   Views: 8169

-SalShah4eva- 70 8169 26 June 2009 at 8:30pm by Kruthika.N
Bidaai tracks of late for Bidaai fans

2 3

Author: suresh555   Replies: 16   Views: 2179

suresh555 16 2179 12 June 2009 at 7:22am by BiggBoss420

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index