Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolphin Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am getting bored with this MU,now naitik should understand what he has got and akshi should ignore him :D
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: desertrose21

the whole "she wants to be a singer" reason/excuse seemed kinda lame to me when i first heard it as the reason for rejection from RR.<br><br>i felt like there was another underlying reason that he rejected akshi...maybe she was too traditional? maybe he wasn't attracted to her?<br>who knows..!<br><br>but the creatives should've definitely thought of something better. <br>

i think it was very sweet of RR's mom to say this to Akshara..she's one sensible lady ! Of course they won't regret their decision....shadi hoti hi sanjog se hai....jiske saath jiski kismat judni thi, jud gayi.....we must give RR's wud be wife a chance..every person is different and may be she couldn't sing as well as Akshara but there must be some good qualities in her too ! we must respect each person's individuality....i think by saying this, RR's mom has rectified her mistake of misunderstanding akshara....rishta hota ya nahi is a different thing..
aish_punk thumbnail
Yeah..i thnk RR did make a mistake..!..but if he dint we wud hv neva got NaKsh..😉
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

i think it was very sweet of RR's mom to say this to Akshara..she's one sensible lady ! Of course they won't regret their decision....shadi hoti hi sanjog se hai....jiske saath jiski kismat judni thi, jud gayi.....we must give RR's wud be wife a chance..every person is different and may be she couldn't sing as well as Akshara but there must be some good qualities in her too ! we must respect each person's individuality....i think by saying this, RR's mom has rectified her mistake of misunderstanding akshara....rishta hota ya nahi is a different thing..

I agree with u charu di.  Jiske naseeb jo likha hota hai use wohi milata hai.
Akshara ke naseeb mein Naitik ka naam likha tha aur use woh mila.
It was very sweet on the part of RR's mom to praise Akshara and even tell to teach her devarani to  sing bhajans as her.
RR was not clearly regretting his decision to reject Akshara but the reason he gave of her singing.
He looked more guilty about such a stupid reason and he shouldn't have told Naitik about it.
He couldn't raise his eyes when his mom praised Akshara's singing.

niveda thumbnail
thanks to rr for rejecting akshara...thats the reason we can watch our cutie pie naitik...
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think RR's mom alwayz liked Akshara, coz she was looking at RR when she asked akshara to teach RR's wife singing. I really hope our hero, Naitik, realizes it too, dat he got akshara and dat he is so luck to have her in his life. And rejoice in the loss of Rituraj instead of suspecting Akshara.
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW I am amazed at how smart RR was from today's episode.

he didn't want to give the letter to naitik because it might deepen the MU.

wow RR, thodi si aap ki akhal aap ke bhaii ko bhi dejiye!