India-Forums

PR- FULL Written + Vid/Pix Update - August 5th

punjabi_qt26 Goldie
punjabi_qt26
punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Written Update For Wednesday, August 5th , 2009

Video + Pics Update (Magnificient):  http://www.india-forums.com/forums_posts.asp?TID=1227533

By: Navii - Hope you guys enjoy! For Any Info On The Episode PM Me!

[ Archana and Manav start doing the aarti together. Archana remembers what the ladies were saying about newlyweds on this day. The ladies said," Newlyweds who come on this day together will live a happy life together". Archana looks at Manav and Manav at Archana. There eyes meet. Archana Embarrassed away. Archana leaves. Manav looks back at her as she walks away. ] { Back At Archana's House } [ Vinod's phone rings] Vinod picks up and says," Hello". The man on the other side says," Yes, I am from Varsha's Office. May I Speak With Her?". Vinod calls," Varsha". Varsha replies," Yes..". Vinod replies," It's a phone call from you're office". Varsha says," Thank you! [ She talks into the phone ] Good Morning". The man replies," You should have been in the office to say this good morning.The day's you took off for you're sister's wedding are OVER! Why didn't you come then?". Varsha says," Family problems. I promise sir I will be there tomorrow". Her boss replies," No Excuses! I want you in the office now!". [ They Don't Show Her Boss's Face ] Varsha says," How can I go? There are so many problems in this house. I will call Reshmi. Maybe she will be able to do something". [ Archana is trying to call a Auto but no auto is stopping". [ Manav is also trying to get a auto when he see's Archana in the rain all wet. He calls 3 or 4 Auto's before one actually stops] Manav says,"Can you please take me somewhere". The driver says," No, It's raining too hard". Manav replies," Please, I will pay you double. My Mrs. Is standing here". The driver says," Ok, Call here". Manav goes to Archana and says," I have stopped a auto. I will drop you til you're home". Archana says," It's Ok..". Manav says," Please, I don't think you will be able to go home once the road is filled with water. I have stopped a auto somehow please...". [ Archana Get's Into The Auto With Manav ] [ Archana is trying to open a knot so she can drop down a cover so rain won't come in. Manav see's this bends over Archana and opens it. Archana looks into Manav's Eyes and Manav into Archana's. They both Embarrassed away ] [ When they reach Archana's House. Manav Get's Out and Watchs Archana Leave To See If She Will Look Back. Manav gives up and goes into the auto. Archana looks back once she reaches the gate. She watches auto leave. Vinod see's this a is suspicious]

Break!

[ Archana Goes Inside ] Vaishali says," You're back from the temple". Varsha says," I will go and get a towel. You're hair is so wet. If you don't dry them then you will get sick". Sulochana says," You're back. Good, Or else I was thinking how you would come in such weather. Change you're clothes. Until then, I will go and put the food out [ Archana is Shocked ] Today I made the food". [ Archana Comes Out After Changing Her Clothes ] Sulochana says," Sit, Sit, Eat". [ Archana Sits ] Sulochana continues," You hadn't eaten anything since yesterday". Archana says," Mom, You haven't either". [ She Make Sulochana Sit Down and She Get's Up  ] Vaishali and Varsha start prasing the food and say," It's been so long since we got to eat food made by you". Sulochana is crying says,"I can't watch this farce. What ever happened with Archana was wrong". [ She Goes Outside. Sit's on the ground and cries Cry. Everyone Looks Down ] [Sulochana comes back inside and see's Punni crying on the bed ] Sulochana picks her up and says," What's Wrong? Did someone say something to you?". Punni says," No..". Sulochana says," Is it hurting somewhere?". Punni says," In my stomach. So, I didn't either. I only had 4 Glasses of water". Sulochana says," You didn't eat?". Punni says," No. No one ate then how could I eat?". Sulochana turns the lights on and says,"I will feed you right now". Punni says," Not like this. I will eat when everyone else is eating too". Sulochana says," I will call everyone right now". [ She calls everyone's name ][ Archana comes out] Sulochana says," Our Punni is saying she will not eat until all of us eat together". Archana says," We will all eat together". [ She Feeds Punni, Sulochana Feeds Archana, and Archana Feeds Sulochana ] Punni says," I will go and call everyone". [ Punni Goes ] [ Everyone Comes Out And See's Archana And Sulochana Feeding Each Other They Big smile Archana wipes Sulochana's Tears ] Sulochana says," Why are you standing everyone sit and eat". [ Everyone is a Happy Family Eating At The Table Together ] [ On The Other Side ] [ Manav is Looking Outside ] Savita comes and says," What's wrong? Why are you looking outside?". Manav says," Dad didn't come yet?". Savita says," Maybe his show is on or he has gone to drink. Look you always get mad at me when I say something bad about you're father. But, because of him you're wedding was destroyed. Why would he even keep alchohal in his pocket? He kept it ok. But, he drank it to because of that guy". Manav says," Who?". Savita says," You know Vinod's Wife's Brother Ajit. He is the one who made him drink". Manav says," How do you know?". Savita says," You're father was whispering all night. I didn't want to drink Ajit made me. Because of what he did the wedding and our honour was destroyed". 

Break!

[ Manav is standing outside in the dark alone on his porch. He remembers when they had to do the aarti together ] [ On The Other Side. Archana is crying and remembers getting into the auto in the morning ] [ Manav also remembers helping Archana to untie a knot in the auto and watching Archana leave] [ The Next Morning] [ In Manav's Garage] Ajit says," Hello! Hello! Mechanic". [ Manav see's Ajit and remembers what his mother Savita said ] Ajit says," Manav you! You work here I didn't know... / What ever happened in you're marriage was very sad". Manav says," Sir, do you have any work". Ajit says," Don't say sir. It's like a swear word. I am you're Rishtedaar. Whether you're mother-in-law thinks so  or doesn't think so . I consider myself you're Rishtedaar..". Manav says," Does you're car have a  problem?". Ajit says," Car, Yeess... It's stalling". Manav says," Open it". [ Manav looks at it ] Manav goes to Ajit and says," It's done..". Ajit says," Manav you are very fast! Just like a Mechanical Engineer. Ok, Bye". Manav says," Uhmm, You're change". Ajit says," Keep it! They will come in handy for you or maybe even you're father. I mean for his hobbies". Manav says," We use our own well earned money to fulfil our hobbies or our needs. What you did with my father that night was not right". [ He Hands Ajit The Change ] Ajit replies," What I said was drink it in the happiness of you're son's wedding. I wasn't expecting him to drink the whole bottle. I was thinking 1 or 2 sips. What ever, Let Bygones be Bygones. Ok...". [ Ajit Leaves ] Manav calls," MOM!". Manav's uncle says," What's wrong?". Manav says," Where is Mom?". His Uncle replies," She is gone to the store. Why?". Manav says," Here is my salary". His uncle replies," You always give you're salary to you're mother". Manav replies," You or Mom... It's the same thing". His uncle replies," If Archana was here today. You would give her this salary and she would have been so happy. What's wrong Manav? You may not say anything but I can see the sorrow in you're eyes". Manav says," I will go and wash up". [ His Uncle grabs him ] He says," Manav Come With Me!". [ They Show Archana Giving Her Uncle Chai ] [ Archana goes outside. She see's Manav and his uncle ] [ Manav and his uncle go inside where Archana's Father and Sulochana are sitting. Sulochana glares at Manav and Archana's Father get's up! ]

THIS CONCLUDES THE EPISODE!

COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON

IT WOULD MAKE ME Big smile

Edited by punjabi_qt26 - 05 August 2009 at 7:57pm

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsaChomelbrit-in-nynash_mashmjbapanabdesai302ranjiJaanu80piya_khanna921royaljagiahcirhindi_houstonsonydipiPreethisamsonakshthaBsankdhirajankitmitmitDevjyoteehabsfanAMSTfranklinnanskcbzeestar1sushchhjohnnargqweztion1brownmuslimbelvin92himani88jhinkurocksdangerroseabiakshibutunatusherichakangLovely123nookwaybewajahivy_softyRaima36Heenapdivya221sonal75NiladrimumpyKatrina82aradanasur_aur_taalnoe23annie2212msindpndntuzeebmm1985resham12345Neetu2825hazel16bookbrain007*Maleena*Aamir's FanGauri22mushkan_2003poo_supisihu-RD-mellisaiInnocent02blackdaughtermeluvsrkRehana86Millerrr88neela226l0veyknumnum-JC-..kashish..*Resham*.Mandy.-Fivr-nivedithaBul3-Chandramukhi-Roshni.

blackdaughter IF-Dazzler
blackdaughter
blackdaughter

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much! *hug*
noe23 Senior Member
noe23
noe23

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Thank you very very much. Really appreciate your work. Smile
Millerrr88 IF-Rockerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
thx 4 all ur hardwork Smile

I luved today's scene wid ArMan Smile
kxs19 Senior Member
kxs19
kxs19

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thank You!
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Archana and Manav's scenes were great! Aww, I felt bad for them. Manav standing in the rain just waiting for Archana to turn back and look at him then giving up just when Archana starts looking back, that scene was sad.

Sulochna shouldn't complain, she played a part in ruining her daughter's happiness. She knows Manav loves her daughter yet she created a scene at the wedding and refuses to let Archana and Manav be together. I don't feel bad for her, it's Manav and Archana I feel for.

I am glad Manav knows the truth about who is behind causing trouble at his wedding.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

lastmin Goldie
lastmin
lastmin

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Aww - you have described the Manav - Archana scenes very well!!! thank you!!!
librarypass Groupbie
librarypass
librarypass

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hon

Go to top