Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i had tears in my eyes....its was too good...
-Ami- thumbnail
I loved the bhajan sequence. It was just so beautiful. And seriously, I'm really like RR right now. Especially since now he probably realizes that they shouldn't have rejected Akshi just for her singing. =(

And how Varsha singing on the other side was so sweet too! Loved it. Especially how Rajshri-Varsha had hugged in the end.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, this episode sounds very sweet!  RR family looking like they regret letting Akshara go!  Woohoo, Naitik is the lucky guy to get sweet Akshi!  Hope he realizes his treasure soon๐Ÿ˜†
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
charu...i absolutely loveddddd that scene! even i had tears...i was so touched how they showed akshii singing in her in-laws house & varsha singing in maheshwari house...it was just lovely!! & to top it all...the amzing song! i m so curious to know who has such a sweet voice that sang this song?
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the bhajan was the most rocking bhajan ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: desertrose21

charu, if askhara knows naitik even a little bit---then surely she won't talk to RR. talking to chodo, she won't even look at him. <br><br>i am dying to know the reason behind naitik's real smile. <br><br>fingers crossed for an eyelock moment between naksh 2moro.<br>

oh yes..Akshara must not look at RR..I wud love to watch tht scene.... ๐Ÿ˜
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

omg my fav discussion, i was waiting it for a long time.....i always wanted aksh to sing bhajan in frontof RR and his family so that they can regrett....and that happened today wow...didnt expect it will happen sosoonat all......just after the thali rasam they made her to sing the bhajan....too good....Dadda ji u rockkkk........and RR and his family regretting ...mindblowing.....

and my naitu baby melted little bit today and was smiling๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

yesssssss Kudos to Daddaji for asking Akshara to sing.... ๐Ÿ‘ i liked it when Akshara looked at her mom in law for her permission...abhi se akshara ban gayi..aadarsh bahu.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rajveer-

the bhajan was the most rocking bhajan ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yeah tht bhajan is awesome..it's one of the reasons i started watching yrkkh..it came in the first episode na
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats charu di.....100 comments for this topic...
:D