Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago
my worst subject is physics i just hate it
I never liked Maths 🤢 . Am a Science student throughout. 😃

Originally posted by x_Roshni_x

whats pshe?

we do pshe at our school. its a lesson that we do with our form about facing problems but all we really do is get shouted at and have to put our hands on our heads. so unfair

im so gladf so many of u replyed. my worst subjects are science geography and pe. but i got a card sent to my house from my geography teacher saying she was pleased with my progress. i never made any. that was the biggest shock of my life...i mean GEOGRAPHY!!!!!
i hated history there were tooooooooooooo many dates to remember
😆 i dont like history either but our teacher makes everything seem so intresting and he knowsso much aswell, i asked him why he doesnt try going on who wants to be a millionaire but he didnt get to reply. oh well i'll ask him next tuesday
Originally posted by goth princess

we do pshe at our school. its a lesson that we do with our form about facing problems but all we really do is get shouted at and have to put our hands on our heads. so unfair

yea...it stands 4 personal social health education! i luv it coz v ave so much fun wid our form tutor in that lesson!

But neway i absolutely h8888888888 science..its such a difficult subject but i lyk maths-i'm in top set😆

Tina

i hate math nd p.e!! i alwayz fall asleep in math. math is soo boring. i hate running in p.e. nd im not dat gud at sportz!! 😳
I don't really have a worst subject because I am if not good okay in all of them but still I don't like science that much!
geography luv science and maths