Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEENCH thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
H, V, X, Y, Z.

You are a bit of a hippy and a free spirit. You love technology and relaxing. You will marry someone with a name starting with one of these letters.

i dont know any1 name that starts with 1 of letters!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
whos name starts with X πŸ˜†
Kanika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

M, S, T, Q, W, L.

You are adventurous and spontaneous. People like your fun personality and you have a lot of friends. You will marry someone with a name starting with one of these letters.

^ I Got This!! Hmm not bad...

M?- MayankπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ or even S can doπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Got :

H, V, X, Y, Z.

You are a bit of a hippy and a free spirit. You love technology and relaxing. You will marry someone with a name starting with one of these letters.

I doubt theres many people wiiv their names startiin wiiv V,X,Y & Z so i may end up gettin sum1 unique

x...Aneesa...x
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

D, E, I, N, U.

You love the arts and are a bit eccentric. You have a few really good friends, but you aren't a total social butterfly. You will marry someone with a name starting with one of these letters.

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

B, F, G, O, R.

You are very athletic and in shape. You are sort of a jock and have many friends. You will marry someone with a name starting with one of these letters.

A, C, J, K, P.

You are sophistocated and genuine. You love the small things in life, like a good book or a walk on the beach. You will marry someone with a name starting with one of these letters.

A????.. wooohooooooooooo ARMAAN MALIK[haha]
sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

B, F, G, O, R.

You are very athletic and in shape. You are sort of a jock and have many friends. You will marry someone with a name starting with one of these letters.

Thanks!😊