Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Who will u marry (first letter in his name)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 4:42am | IP Logged

I got:

M, S, T, Q, W, L.

You are adventurous and spontaneous. People like your fun personality and you have a lot of friends. You will marry someone with a name starting with one of these letters.

Ok my future Embarrassed name begins with N... so shud I be worried LOL well I wasn't sure as to which one to select for the hobbies one as there were a few listed that I enjoy so maybe it was tht Tongue hehe

Well there's nothing wrong in taking the quiz... so give it a go... u never knw it may turn out correct:

ok yh it's me again Tongue hehe... I realised u can select more than one so I selected all the things I enjoy in the hobbies list this time... and got the same result LOL so maybe I shud start worrying lol

Take Care & Keep Smiling =)

p.s. msg 4 all u guys... tho it says 'first letter in his name' I'm sure u can take the quiz too hehe =p

Edited by rukhaya - 05 August 2009 at 4:49am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will u marry (first letter in his name)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

unknowndesires.

IF-Stunnerz

unknowndesires.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 7:31am | IP Logged
This is what i got:

H, V, X, Y, Z.

You are a bit of a hippy and a free spirit. You love technology and relaxing. You will marry someone with a name starting with one of these letters.!

Thnks!

sadhna1

Groupbie

sadhna1

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Neelam,
I got same results as yours. In fact i am married and guess what My husband name starts from H. so that test came so true.........

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhna1

Neelam,
I got same results as yours. In fact i am married and guess what My husband name starts from H. so that test came so true.........

awww kl... nice 2 see that it came out true =)

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedH, V, X, Y, Z.

You are a bit of a hippy and a free spirit. You love technology and relaxing. You will marry someone with a name starting with one of these letters.

I hope its Harshad Chopra LOL

Edited by Pianofied. - 05 August 2009 at 4:48pm

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

A, C, J, K, P.

You are sophistocated and genuine. You love the small things in life, like a good book or a walk on the beach. You will marry someone with a name starting with one of these letters.

:)

unknowndesires.

IF-Stunnerz

unknowndesires.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhna1

Neelam,

Is it!! Kul!!! Thnks for lettin me know!

fammma

Goldie

fammma

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 6:03am | IP Logged
B, F, G, O, R.

You are very athletic and in shape. You are sort of a jock and have many friends. You will marry someone with a name starting with one of these letters.

Well if middle name is included or counted as valid than its true for me too!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top