CID

Best Supporting Actor Nomination (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalfan

Originally posted by bluepink

i think ajatshatru deserved a nomination too. Cry

I can't agree more with you more. He deserved the chance......

thanks bhaskar!! i don't know why only 'ekta stars' are nominated and very few from other showsConfusedConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best Supporting Actor Nomination (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Ya they are biased..Bluepink...You know...Even Om is not nominated...and also If they nominated aanjali after the nomination out...Then why don't they nominated Aamir Basir, k.K who really rocks in timebomb...
And ya..Kekta Is using money power too...Even good shows from Sony and zee...very few new ...are nominated...
And That Natasha...Who is not new one..she has done the serial Kabhi sauten kabhi saheli..then get new comer award.. Angry
What a biased category...
That Gurpreet he has not even Done dialogue and performance since 5 months..after they gave him dialogue. and he is nominated as tushar...
How about Cid's new face...and also from Zee channel..In kareena also desereves the award...But This is totally disjusting and biased award...
So bluepink forget about it too..get justice..

KinshukLuvsDina

IF-Sizzlerz

KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
agree wiv u bluepink shez jusss tooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh
khareede hote hain kekta ne saare awards beechare baqi production houses waaale Angry

bhaskar bro ur shoo sweet raj ko vote dia hehe ahem ahem m veryyyyyy happyyyyyyyyyyy Big smile but den he deserved it toooooo Clap

1 n only-rajeev

IF-Rockerz

1 n only-rajeev

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Best continuing TV programe I have given to CID...... but rest two I have voted for Time Bomb.....

Rajeev ka sawaal hai bhai..........

same here.....rajeevians r wid rajeev nw n always......

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Yes...1 n only Rajiv desereves best award... Clap Clap Clap

1 n only-rajeev

IF-Rockerz

1 n only-rajeev

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princess1

Yes...1 n only Rajiv desereves best award... Clap Clap Clap

award LOL LOL....princi..main soch rahi hoon username 1 n only rajeev se me n only rajeev karwa loon Wink Wink.....award ki chhod yeh sab jal k raakh ho jayenge LOL LOL....fir koi siggy koi aur cheez ksis kaam ki nahi...tis will b forever...jst like our love for our sweeto Embarrassed Embarrassed

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
ya ya... Big smile .pari aab to kar hi daal... Wink Sub ko jalayenge... Wink he he Nice idea pari... Wink
Me and only Rajiv... Clap

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

i think ajatshatru deserved a nomination too. Cry

I can't agree more with you more. He deserved the chance......

thanks bhaskar!! i don't know why only 'ekta stars' are nominated and very few from other showsConfusedConfused

Bluepink I think there's some problem in their promotion of the show too. Balaji shows are promoted at a very high scale. But other shows are not promoted in that scale. They'll have to do that to come in the forefront and to get atop Balaji production house. These awards are based on viewers choice. The viewers will have to get proper information about these shows. That will infact get them not only award nominations but also high TRP's.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top