Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Talks between Alpa&Rajeev... V.Important. (Page 2)

Fairuze Senior Member
Fairuze
Fairuze

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 4:31am | IP Logged
there is only 1 solution...he should change his number soon...in one megazine i've read that shahrukh khan keep changing his cell no after every 2 or 3 months..!!!

I think our Sujal should follow these super stars footsteps.....Even now .he is a superstar!

wot do u say guys?

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 6:56am | IP Logged
i dont know why dat girl is doing this to our poor rajeev he'll be working hard through out the day and when hez trying to get some sleep why's someone trying to disturb him this is so annoying..yes he shud change his number
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 7:28am | IP Logged

hey kile u said sujalfan i do feel sorry for rajeev and the only way to get out of this mess is that he should change his number......

and second of all he shouldnt give his new number out to anyone  especialy if he think that it will go on the net again cus like someone said this girl must be nuts or crazy in the head...........

i know what it feels like cus my sis or friends ring me sum times early in the morning and it realy annoyes me and i always tend to switch my mobile off ive just got a habit of that......i dont like and one waking me early in the morning......

so rajeev i know how it feels like cus my sister &friend do that with me a lot

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 8:23am | IP Logged
agar wo larki rajeev ko itna hee tang kerti hai to lazman ucc ka number rajeev kai handset per zarur aaya hoga........ usai icc number ko madgirl kai naam sai save ker laina chahiai or jab bhi call aai , madgirl likha hua daikh ker call kaat daini chahiai................. aisai logon kaa yahee ilaaj hai.
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:59am | IP Logged
now i seem to know y rajeev dont come online regulary. for one or two weeks i aint seen rajeev online n now i know wat da problem is. he must be trying to get sum sleep da time he cums online as he dont get sleep at nite time. im taking the msg from rajeev seriously n everyone should.UNDERSTOOD!!!!!!n whoeva dis mad girl maybe , i'd go n find n kill her coz dis is da reason of y rajeev dont cum online.
MrsRajeev IF-Dazzler
MrsRajeev
MrsRajeev

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 11:25am | IP Logged
who,s dat girl whos dat mad girl she must b stupid mera rajeev ko kiun tang kar rahi hai
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 11:55am | IP Logged

The girl is really very rediculusAngry

I think uska dimag ka screw pura dhila hai,usko to metal hospital le ja kar electric shock dena chahiyeClap

Sanila Newbie
Sanila
Sanila

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

OH God.....didnt now people can be soo crazy and go to this extent and harm themselves...i dont think she would ever cut her hand..she is just threatening rajeev....

Sometimes i feel sorry for all these stars it must be really difficult for them to lead a normal life and it would probably get really annoying and frustrating at times....

and also a frnd of mine told me that he nows aamnas family and spoke to aamna on couple of occasions and he also said that aamna and rajeev are seeing each other as a couple in real life...aamna really likes rajeev thats why she cares for him alot....she's already acts like his wife..eg.. shopping for him..cooking for him..only the formalities are left....but the media and now one else nows yet..they are planning to announce this after they come back from malaysia if things go well....and i bet thats what rajeev told alpha....

its not a rumour as my frnd nows aamna's family...aamna's mum loves rajeev she also cooks for him and visits him and also invites him over for dinner or lunch

just want to wish them best of luck for wahteva they do....

Go to top