Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Gossip Girl

@Nimmi: Sounds good to me. I would like to blog earlier as well. Does 11 PM sound good? I think I am going to cut down on sleeping late. I fall asleep around 6 am daily and wake up around 2 pm. Shame on me.

Oh, it is only natural. I sleep around 4 a.m. and wake up at 9 a.m. because I have to. It is summer vacations. This is the only time you can be an oaf. When class starts, it is going to be hell waking up at 7 a.m.(for me at least).
Take care! Good night, Caro!

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

Oh, it is only natural. I sleep around 4 a.m. and wake up at 9 a.m. because I have to. It is summer vacations. This is the only time you can be an oaf. When class starts, it is going to be hell waking up at 7 a.m.(for me at least).

Yep, very true, but I am going to try to sleep early from now on. This is a habit from 2 months now. lol. Wow, 7 am is really early. I have to wake up at 5 am daily to catch my 6 am bus. I don't want to think about it. When does university start for you? September right? Over here it starts around September 6th-September 10th. Some start early, while others start within a matter of 2-3 days.
Edited by Gossip Girl - 14 years ago
It should start in September, which is the way most universities start. But my university starts earlier than most, which is closer to the end of August rather than mid-August. I don't feel like stating the date because it makes me realize how close it is. Having not even ordered my books online or anything, it makes me realize how behind the curve I am.
This isn't a Hindi song, but I think it is an appropriate song to post for this time of night.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP3UhVEqB2k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Hi Shabnam. Boy, is it late? How are you? I will try to stay on for a bit since you just got on.

Hi Nimmi. Yeah, it's 4 a.m. here right now but like I said yesterday, I'll only get to come on late nights for the next few days. I'm really trying to be here for the AKS tomorrow and I'm reallllllly missing everyone. You don't have to stay for longer just because I signed on right now. I understand it's really late, but thanks anyways.

Hey, no worries. What do you want to talk about? AKS is going to be extended. So no worries. Soha is going on vacation on Thursday so there will be a break, and it will pick back up again.
I don't really know what we should talk about. Honestly speaking, I'm really moody nowadays so that's why I really want to be here for AKS tomorrow so it can cheer me up.

Anyways, how's everything going on with you?
@Nimmi: Sorry for disappearing. I was browsing the MJHT forum, and I made a post.