Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Actor Harshad portrays

loveDivy thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guyss, I have been silent reader for a while,  as college as kept me busy for longgg time

Since u guys have chosen that Aditti portrays Kajol, I wanted to know what u guys think of Harshad as?......i dont think his expressions are similar to shahrukhs...so maybe someone else???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no he def has some style of Shahrukh khan....i'm a shahrukh fan....and the minute i see a slight resemblance i can pick it out...there are scenes where Harshad is a ditto for SRK's acting!!!!

shantaus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I feel Harshad doens't copy any one.. he rocks with his own style.. there is no one like him.. there is no comparision for him... he is the best

Edited by shantaus - 14 years ago
srk_crazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i cant compare harshad to anyone...he has his own style and when i c him i only think of him ❤️

~Rida
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree he sometime does remind me of SRK ....and i think he expressions are somewhat like SRK's...... but you know what harshu has his style!! and i luv it and i am completley lost in it!!!😳
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pianofied.

Salman Khan!

:)

nooooo.. no offense but i think Harshad knows how to act wayyyyy better than Salman khan!!!

again no offense to Salman khan's fans
lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Harshad's expressions were like SRK especially after the Papa Speech when chahat asks him if she can call him 'Papa'. Edited by lilsasha - 14 years ago
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Harshad is Harshad, he have his style of his own, there is no actor resemblance him, he is unique by itself, i have not seen any actor like Harshad, he is the best, he style rocks, his eyes rock, his chemistry with Aditi rocks, his hair rocks, and his fanta orange shervani rocks..

esha

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
harshad has his own style acc to me
he doesnt resemble anyone
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think harshad is unique with his own style and acting...and of course that is no one like him...😍😍😍