PR- Written + Vid/Pix Update - August 4th

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Written Update For: Tuesday, August 4th, 09

Video + Pix Update [ By: Magnificent ]: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1226866

By: Navii -Hope you Enjoy! For Any Information On The Episode PM Me!

Sulochana says,"My daughter's wedding didn't last 7 seconds! [ The Whole Family is 😭 ] Today was my daughters wedding and she came back from the Mandak! She was suppose to step into her new house. But, everything wen't reverse here. She came back to her old house. And, HE Just kept watching! [ God's Photo Is Shown ] No, If he does not care about his people. Then, I am not ready to believe that he is god! From today on I will not pray to him! [ She Inhals Her Asthma Puffer ] Today I will not go to do his Darshan! Years before I had made a relationship with him. Today I BREAK IT!". [ Everyone Is 😲 ] [Sulochana almost cannot breath when her husband comes to her and tries to say something ] Sulochana says," I don't want to talk to you or him!". [ Everyone leaves after Sulochana. Archana is left on the table alone ] { Archana slowly walks inside and looks in the mirror. She takes her wedding stuff off starting with her Shawl. Then her jewellery } When she is taking off her nose piece she remembers what her mother said when she was putting it on," Archana, this is something my grandma gave my mother and my mother to me. When you have a daughter and she is getting married give this to her". [ When she is taking off her bangles she remembers that her mother-in-law Savita gave them to her ] { She is about to take her Mangalsutra off when she remembers all the things that happened. Sulochana saying she doesn't believe that the marriage has happned and her father saying that they are already married, The Pandit saying they have already been tied in a Pavitra Rishta, Manav putting the Mangalsutra on her, and Her and Manav taking the saat phere ] { Archana is crying 😭  and it is sinking in that she is MARRIED! }

BREAK!

[ Archana turns towards God's Shrine ] Archana says," Mom is very mad with you right? She loves me alot and couldn't take seeing this happening to me. That's why she broke her relationship with you. But, never break you're relationship with her. Always keep you're blessings with her". [ On The Other Side ] [ 2 Ladies are talking bad things outside about Savita ] [ Savita closes the door ] Someone knocks, Saivta says," NO ONE IS COMING INSIDE!". Manav says," It's me". [ Savita opens the door. Sachin and Manav's sister come in with Manav ] Manav's Uncle Slaps Sachin and says," Do you have  no shame while doing those bad deeds. You're brother doesn't do that stuff so, where did you learn that?". Sachin  says," Uncle...". Manav's uncle slaps Sachin again [ Manav Comes inbetween them ]  and says," You're uncle is dead for you! You ruined you're brother's life. Some one harasses girl's, someone is a alchohalic, and someone lies. But, the person who suffers is Manav. Look at you're brother what ever he has done is for this house". Manav says," Leave it Uncle". His uncle replies," How can I leave it? Did you not want Archana to get married and come to this house?". Manav says," I want her to come to this house. But, you dont always get what you want. If you look at it this way the whole fault is mine. If I was really a engineer. Maybe... / If it is my fault why punish them?". Manav's uncle says," After, all this. You still are defending these people? Where do you get all the power to inder this all ?". Manav says," I love them all very much! That's where the power comes from. I know Sachin is wrong. Mom and Dad made mistakes. But, they got there punishment. And, I have got the punishment for supporting a lie. That's it ". [ Manav's Uncle Sit's ] Manav says," You had said it doesn't matter what we want or dont want. What is going to happen is going to happen. Maybe god has thought up something good for me too. Just look Archana is still not with me even after being tied in a Pavitra Rishta. I have left everything up to him. Just watch everything will get better". [ Manav and His Uncle Hug ]

BREAK!

A man is yelling at other men telling them," GET UP! It's Morning". [ The Men Get Up] One man says," We thought that the light of this house would turn on later. Poor girl". [ Inside ] Archana says," Varshu, Vaishali, Get UP!". Varsha says," Please let me sleep some more!". [ Varsha see's Sindoor in Archana's head and a mangalsutra Around her neck ] Varsha says," I'm Up". Vaishali says," Yeah, We will make the bed ourselves too". [ Archana Nods ] Varsha says," Archana's Routine didn't change..". Vaishali says," She's the same. She doesn't show her sorrow to anyone". [ Varsha and Vaishali go out side on see that there mother really didn't do the Puja today. Manju says she will do it ] [ Sulochana is sitting upset on the ground next to her bed ] Archana goes outside and says," Father, this is you're Chai, Newspaper and you're glasses". [ Sulochana remembers yesterday she said," You're Mehndi hasn't even dried yet and you are doing work!". Archana says," I wasn't working . I was just remembering all my moments in this kitchen ] Archana continues her daily routine and says," Brother, you're black tea. Varsha and Vaishali I will go and get you're tiffins". [ Sulochana remembers what Archana said," My heart starts with you and ends with you. Varsha and Vaishali's Tiffins,Vinod's Coffee, Dad's Tea and, when I get tired you fixing my hair ] [ Sulochana starts to 😭 ] [ Later On In The Day ] Archana says," I am going to the temple will you go with me". Sulochana says," NO". [ On One Side they Show Archana Going to the Temple Barefoot and On The Other Side Manav too ] [ When they Get to The Temple they are very close to each other in the line up ] Archana hears 2 girls saying," Today is very special for people who have just gotten married. They will always remain happy if they come". [ When Archana goes to pray Manav goes at the same time! Manav Looks At The Sindoor In Archana's Hair and The Mangalsutra in her hair ] [ He follows her to the temple inside ] [ He see's a man trying to steal Archana's wallet and comes inbetween  and scares him off ] {Both Archana and Manav are told to do the aarti together. Archana see's Manav and declines and is about to leave when the pandit says," Where are you going. First complete the aarti then leave". }

This Concludes the Episode!

COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON

IT WOULD MAKE ME
😃

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan.jh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thx for the update !!!!
its nice!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you! I feel so bad for Manav and Archana, looking forward to tommorow's episode!
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww poor manav! hopefully everything works out fo him 😃
librarypass thumbnail
WOW, your updates are always so preety to look at, nice graphics, colorful, and details. Thank you so much for taking the time, that's so nice of you⭐️
mandy0310 thumbnail
^ I agree, your updates are very easy to read! I loved the part where Manav stopped that guy from stealing Archana's wallet, he had this protective look in his face it's like don't you dare so sweet!
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai! thank u soo much for the update!!! loved it!!
ladkiaishu thumbnail
tks!!! doesnt archu pity manav??? 😔
mandy0310 thumbnail
I think Archana is just confused right now, she doesn't know what to do.
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. manav is so sweet for protecting archu