Posted: 14 years ago
well to all my fans out there here is another naksha oneshot

akshara's griha pravesh is over and she is now sitting in naitik's room and just then she heard the door close and looked up to see naitik entering the room .her heart skipped a beat .
naitik comes to her and gives her a stare.he takes his pillow and a bedsheet and proceeded towards the sofa.akshara was shocked at this and she called him"naitikji"
he turned  and looked at her .she noticed anger and pain in his eyes.naitik came near her and saiys that he will have no relation with her and he doesn't love her.he consented for the marraige because he din't want to break his mom's heart.he teels her that she should have told him about rituraj first and he wuld have moved away why did she do this to him???his words hit upon akshara like thorns and tears began to roll down her cheeks.she tries to speak but naitik cluthched her hands and yelled at her not to speak and he doesn't want to hear anything.
she watched naitik turning and tossing over in the sofa.she cried and cried all night and slept off .
she woke up the next morning hearing someone banging on the door.naitik also woke up and he quickly puts the pillow and bedsheet on the bed and akshara goes to open the door.she opens the dor to find reshmi and reshmi smiles at her and she asks them both to come down for pooja,.
akshara agrees and she goes to get freshened up.she comes out wearing a red colour saree and is looking stunning in it.akshara comes out of the bathroom and she puts her jewellry, mangalsutra and sindoor.she saw naitik looking at her from behind and she turns to look at him but he senses this and moves away.akshara found it hard to control her tears she does sme final touches to her hair and she goes down for the pooja.gayatri maa takes her nazar and says that she is looking really beautiful todaygayatri maa asks for naitik and akshara says that he is upstairs in the room.
she sends  reshmi to call him.
he arrives with reshmi and akshara does the pooja she sings a bhajan and everyone including dadaji is impressed.after the poja naksha take blessings from everyone.
akshara then goes to the kitchen along with bhabhi maa and gayatri mom to make breakfast.she prepares many dishes thnx to deepa who taught her cooking.
the food was really tasty and dadaji was flattered .he praised her family
later in naksha room
akshara enters the room and just then naitik comes up from behind and she gets really shocked.
he pins her to the floor and she sees anger brewing in his eyes.she gets scared.he brings his face closer and wispers in her ears " don't try flattering my family members" im not gonna change my decision" he further said that he doesn't love her... they heard a giggling sound and they saw reshmi standing at the door .she said dada" please leave bhabhi alone for sumtime"
naitik went out of the room.
next day bhabhi maa told akshara that all of them will be going to their kuldevi temple.he asks akshara to pack 2 pair of clothes as the temple was a bit far away.naksha packed their bags and joined the others.naitik ,akshara ,nandini,reshmi were in one car and naitik culdn't stop looking at kahsra she lookes so beautiful.
they reached the hotel late in the evening.they got freshned up and set off for the temple.
naksha had to take blessings from the pundit after the pooja so they walked in front but after some time they lost track of the others.they came out of the temple and was walking toward the car when some goons saw them. naitik was walking in front and akshara was following him.
one of the goons shouted_"hey girl why r u walkinh behind him??he doesn't want u !! come to us!!
naitik stopped in his path hearing this he goes back and takes akshara's hand and walks fast.
but the goons surround them and one of them tries to touch akshara.naitik culdn't control anymore and they start fighting.naitik beats them up very badly and one of the goons tokk his pistol.naitik was fighting another man so he din't see the other goon aiming at him.akshara saw this and she ran towards naitik and the goon fired and the bullet hit her in the abdomen area .the goons escape
he asks her why did u do this?? and akshara says that she did this because she loves him more than her life. she manages to tell him that she din't like rr and she hasn't cheated on him.she falls unconscious 
akshara was about to fall to the ground but naitik catchhes her.
the others also reach there and they take akshara to a hospital.she gets operated and the bullet was taken out and fortunately the bullet hadn't gone too deep.naitik goes to her room and gently ruffles her hair she wakes up and he apologises to her and he kisess her forhead.
they promise wach other that they wil be togehter for the rest of their lives.
so how was it guys??
Edited by nasco - 14 years ago
Something different. Good one. plz continue...
hey dear  cool one shot all emotions r filled in this.....

thanx for the Pm do write  more
dis was really gd my dear...it was different..thnx a lot...write more plz...plz do update ure other ffs...onli ure updates makes us happy.......thnz a million 4 writin ffs n oneshots n givin us a pm.....
woww so awesome!
poor aksh, she is always the target of naitiks hatred
it was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
like always
tht was good very good....bt i hd seen it in many films n dramas etc......bt a very gd try n plz continue....πŸ‘
Yaar it was as usual gud
sorry for not replying on ur ff but I m really very busy dese days I m really sorry but  but but  I always like ur work nd dis too was awesome😊
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Woh such a different story ........I like it.
too much of toofan for akshi from the very beginning

good imagination & very well written.

but I wish it isnt this way
things should be more easy going for akshi