Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: iMahgreen

I was extreme happy seeing Naitik holding Akshara's hand, but after awhile Akshara pulled her hand away and Naitik was alittle upset (if I read him right). Wonder why did Akshara pulled back her hand 😲 and then started her crying again? I was watching the show again on Youtube 😳

may be akshara thinking that"he is not trusting me and now he wants hold my hand .uhhhh   πŸ˜‘ after that she may realize that she has to be with him no matter what(whether he trusts or not)😭
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lacchu21

<br>may be akshara thinking that"he is not trusting me and now he wants hold my hand .uhhhh   πŸ˜‘ after that she may realize that she has to be with him no matter what(whether he trusts or not)😭<br>

she didn't pull her hand back..naitik removed his hand first and then akshara pulled her hand back (if i remember the scene right..) now tht doesn't mean she started crying bec. of this... πŸ˜†
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No charu it was Akshara who moved her hand to be released and then Naitik took it off...
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

she didn't pull her hand back..naitik removed his hand first and then akshara pulled her hand back (if i remember the scene right..) now tht doesn't mean she started crying bec. of this... πŸ˜†

naithik didn't pull his hand back first .akshara pulled back her hand first  .
iMahgreen thumbnail

You really think so Charu.......aaaawwww Akshara was really unconsolable 😭 and thank God.....Mohit is there for her. It seems like Mohit is Akshara's 2nd husband πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: iMahgreen

You really think so Charu.......aaaawwww Akshara was really unconsolable 😭and thank God.....Mohit is there for her. It seems like Mohit is Akshara's 2nd husband πŸ˜†

yeah i remember naitik removed his hand first...tht's bec. i was expecting him to do so (i was waiting for it to happen)...but they were holding hands for quite sometime   πŸ˜ and naitik pulling his hand back was spontaenous (jaan chudane ke liye nahi, bahut ho gaya tha haath pakadna isileyi ) πŸ˜† but when he put his arms around her, tht luked very natural and sweet, and he was smiling too (not tht fake smile but genuine smile..he was really concerned for akshara)
iMahgreen thumbnail

may be akshara thinking that"he is not trusting me and now he wants hold my hand .uhhhh   πŸ˜‘ after that she may realize that she has to be with him no matter what(whether he trusts or not)😭

I think you're maybe right Lacchu21πŸ˜ƒ Akshara maybe upset after thinking how Naitik has been treating her during the wedding ceremony and now it's her turn to sulk πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail

<br>naithik didn't pull his hand back first .akshara pulled back her hand first .<br>

may be..but naitik was not upset na abt it πŸ˜•
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think woh bas sharma gayi thi ..isliye hata liya haath..
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

but the best scene was when their car reached and they were getting down..one from the right door and one from the left :D but couldn't do it bec. of the gathbandhan..too cute...so both of them got down frm the same side

😍

And that too from the side Akshara was about to get down.

way to go boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!