Tuesday August 4 2009 - Written Update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Here is the update for today !!!

The episode starts with Jetha coming out from bedroom and seeing Tappu studying he says, " Arre tappu u r studying and that too on sunday !! Daya see tappu is studying !! " Daya says " Yeah he is writing waise !! " Jetha says " Kya waise ?? " Tappu says " Arre mummy its Essay not waise !!!" Jetha says " Accha read out wat u have written !!" Tappu reads out " Pehli Baarish. Maine jab khidki ke bahar dekha to barish ho rahi thi. Tapak tapak tapak. Ek ghante baad dekha to bhi baarish ho rahi thi tapadak tapadak tapadak. @ ghante baad dekha to barrish tupuk tupuk tupuk karke band ho gayi" JEtha is irritated on hearing this and says " Daya where is my tea ? " She gives him tea. In meantime bell rings and Daya says " Sunder must have come. He was going to come by afternoon but must have come early " She runs to open the door but to her dissapointment its a courier boy. She hands the courier to Jehta. " He opens it and says " Oh its from tony tv. I will have to go to mehta saheb to read the letter as it is in english !! "

In Mehta's house ,Jetha arrives, Anjali brings Herbal tea for Taarak. Taarak says please bring one more and let me give this to JEtha. Jetha looks at the tea when he drinks it he is about to spit. However Tarak pushes Jetha's face up and the bg music is like someone flushing toilet !!! LOL. Jetha says " Wat is this tarak bhai. Aap mujhe kyu torture karte hai ?? " Tarak says " Becoz u copme to know what i go through everyday !!! " Jetha says please read this letter for me. Tarak reads it and says " JEtha bhai u and ur entire family is going to London and the trip is sponsored by Tony TV. Jetha is very happy.

He comes home and tells everyone that they are going to london. Everyone is very happy to know. Daya starts doing garba. Even babuji join them in doing garba. Tappu goes outside to tell this news to his friends. Mr. and Mrs. Sodhi come to wish them. Then Bhide and Madhavi bhabi come to wish. Bhide tells Jetha to visit various places in london like Madame Tussaud's Museum, London bridge, London's eye etc. JEtha asks him whether he had first visited London. Bhide says No he read all that information in books !!!

Babita comes to congratulate Jetha. Jetha is very happy. He says thank you. Even Babita says Thank you . Jetha asks " WHy are u saying thank u ? " She says " For bringing battery for Ayyer" Jetha says " YEah its ok . No need to say thank you. I had even told Ayyer bhai that there is no need to give money. But he said that i wont accept this for free !!" In meantime Jetha receives phone call from Tony TV. The officer Roy asks him to keep their family's passports ready. They will send some person to collect it from his shop. Jetha says ok and asks daya to bring passports. Jetha is very happy that he is going to london. Episode ends !!

PRECAP : Nattu kaka says "Sethji my astrologer told me that , someone of makar rashi will go to london becoz of me" Jetha says " What do u mean to say ?? That i am going to london becoz of u ?? " Nattu says " Then wat !! " Jetha says " Ok then even u go and visit some place. Aaaaaa visit Gateway of India !!! LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekarpisces25Gur.N.cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tuesday August 4 2009 - Written Update" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
hehe LOL Jetha's family going to london can't wait!!
Thanks for updating again Big smile Great Update!!!!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 7:16am | IP Logged
yeah just cant wait for Gada family to go to london. But i think that there will be some problem and they wont go !! LOL

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan.k

yeah just cant wait for Gada family to go to london. But i think that there will be some problem and they wont go !! LOL

Ya i know i agree with you there might be some problems.

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
it was really funny when jetha and roshan, then bhide kept sitting at the same spot

i thought the tony tv guy was gnna cance, but instead he had called for the passport stuff

omg, i felt bad for madhu bhabhi, the had to go to mahbaleshwar all the time(itz nice there though) he wouldn't take her anywhere

jethalal and his uk thing were funny..........he tried blaming it on daya for saying that it was a different place and then he rwas told that london was in ukLOL

SLV3

IF-Rockerz

SLV3

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 7:03am | IP Logged
heyyy....i know i am in wrong thread for the query but can one help me on yeh chanda kanoon hai serial - what time does this come on Sony SAB

thanks in advance

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SLV3

heyyy....i know i am in wrong thread for the query but can one help me on yeh chanda kanoon hai serial - what time does this come on Sony SAB

thanks in advance

Its every wednesday 10 pm !!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top