Chat Clubs

   

Meetha Pan Lovers CC#25:NOTE Page 98 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

-raboO-

IF-Sizzlerz

-raboO-

Joined: 03 November 2007

Posts: 13414

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

oyeee hoyeee tayyar shaar ..... i just saw LAK ..... nice movie
i watchd it yesterday...loved it..really nice n a veryy cute movie...ClapClapClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meetha Pan Lovers CC#25:NOTE Page 98 (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Joined: 27 January 2008

Posts: 24733

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -raboO-

kanzooo ur msg...made me senti...reallyy..its been so looongg since we all erre togetherr...as one biiig FAMILYY noooww...HugHugHug...thankyou all MPLz for all d love n support...really dis CC wud hav been nothing widoutt u guyss....love ya all sooooo muchh...may we complete hundreds of threads togetherr..n STOP BEING LAZYYY...!!! TongueLOL
 
 
n i knw rabzooooo ..sigh never knew we would reach 25 CCs one day EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n being lazy i think thats one common thing which binds us all LOL

-raboO-

IF-Sizzlerz

-raboO-

Joined: 03 November 2007

Posts: 13414

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
heyyy anuu Hug

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Joined: 27 January 2008

Posts: 24733

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -raboO-

Originally posted by missing Vmars

oyeee hoyeee tayyar shaar ..... i just saw LAK ..... nice movie
i watchd it yesterday...loved it..really nice n a veryy cute movie...ClapClapClap
 
i knw yar ... esp the sardar story Embarrassed

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Joined: 27 January 2008

Posts: 24733

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
anu kal ki tyari ... its my niece's first birthday ..... so getting my clothes n hair done .... so just busy wit all that

-raboO-

IF-Sizzlerz

-raboO-

Joined: 03 November 2007

Posts: 13414

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

Originally posted by -raboO-

kanzooo ur msg...made me senti...reallyy..its been so looongg since we all erre togetherr...as one biiig FAMILYY noooww...HugHugHug...thankyou all MPLz for all d love n support...really dis CC wud hav been nothing widoutt u guyss....love ya all sooooo muchh...may we complete hundreds of threads togetherr..n STOP BEING LAZYYY...!!! TongueLOL
 
 
n i knw rabzooooo ..sigh never knew we would reach 25 CCs one day EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n being lazy i think thats one common thing which binds us all LOL
 
hell yeahhh!!! Wink *high five* LOL
am seriously thinking of renaming d cc...to LAZY MPL gang...TongueLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missing Vmars

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Joined: 10 June 2005

Posts: 12643

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged
me gr8 anu .. acha listen na .. m sorry, but I gotta go now.. cya soon .. bbyeee Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missing Vmars

-raboO-

IF-Sizzlerz

-raboO-

Joined: 03 November 2007

Posts: 13414

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

anu kal ki tyari ... its my niece's first birthday ..... so getting my clothes n hair done .... so just busy wit all that
oye hoye tayari shayari hun...Wink...
its ur niece's first birthdayyy...MASHALLAHH...!!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missing Vmars

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
*^*Meetha Pan Lovers 27*^*~Chash-Mishh~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

anwaya 1199 18299 23 December 2009 at 2:33am
By Aabha.M
*^*Meetha Pan Lovers*^* CC#26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-raboO- 1198 17836 26 October 2009 at 6:40am
By Aabha.M
*^*Meetha Pan Lovers*^* CC#24(imp note-pg121)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

-raboO- 1203 15922 04 August 2009 at 4:13am
By missing Vmars
*^*Meetha Pan Lovers*^*(Invite Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

anwaya 1197 15528 26 July 2009 at 12:51pm
By missing Vmars
Incognito Critics# 31/Mod Note Pg 41/Imp Note Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

U-No-Poo 1199 23842 17 April 2009 at 1:19pm
By -KingAragorn-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.