Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Written Update For Monday, August 3rd , 2009

Video + Pics Update (Magnificient):  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1226187

By: Navii - Hope you guys enjoy! For Any Info On The Episode PM Me!

Sulochana's Husband says," You should understand that the boy we are getting our Archana married to is good! What else do we need? [ Archana is hearing all of this ] If I  l had told you the truth. You would have broke the marriage and on top of that we would have been shamed in front of the world again". Sulochana says," For 2 days of shame. You ruined you're daughter's WHOLE life. She willl never remain happy in that house. Happiness is far she won't even have a good life. I don't have a problem with Manav's money. I have a problem with his family. We have managed with less money too. But, that is because we had good thinking and values. Maybe, we couldn't get our kids expensive clothes and toys. But, we taught them to walk on the right path in life. What will she go threw when she see's her father-in-law drowned in alchohal DAY AND NIGHT. She won't be able to live in that house. She will die in that house. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME Cry! Archana will never forgive you for this because every morning when she get's up and see's Manav. Archana will think this man got married to me by LIEING! He betrayed to me and got married. In that lie, was my father's hand too ". Archana's father says," No, Archana can never think like that! Who cares if his family is not good. Archana's Husband Manav is One-in-a-million!". Sulochana says," Husband?". Her husband replies," Yes! They are already married!". Sulochana says," I will never send her to that house [ She goes to Vinod ] Tell me Vinod should I send you're sister to that house? You heard everything right? Are you still for this marriage [ She goes to Vaishali ] Are you ready to send you're sister to that house? [ She goes to Varsha ] Varsha you are educated are you ready to send you're sister there? [ She goes to Manju ] You had gone to there house... You didn't find out anything? ".[ Everyone is staring at Manju now ]  Manju says," Mom, When I wen't there they had made a atmosphere that kept me blind to this too. Just like this is new for you it is new for me too. Believe me mom!".  Sulochana goes to her husband and says," Did you listen to all of this. Do you still think I should send our daughter to those cheap people? Maybe you can't see Archana's future but, I will show you. I'f tomorrow Manav's father is caught stealing and goes to jail. Our Archana will have to see jail. Have any of you seen jail. Manav must have seen it millions of times. Some times to get his brother free and sometimes his father! [ Savita's friends are listening ] What if you see a crazy lady yelling in the bazaar. You have to believe that is you're elder sister's mother-in-law. If you see a stealer stealing things and running. You have to believe that, that is you're elder sister's father-in-law. Lastly, if you see a boy harassing girl's on the street. You have to believe that is you're elder sister's brother-in-law! That's why I was saying the boy needs to be educated and needs to make good money. Because they have values and have been taught the right way to live!  ". Savita's friends go back to Savita and say," Look what she is saying about you and you're family! Yeah, she isn't stopping. She is the daughters mother and she is so stubborn! [ SAVITA IS AngryAngryAngry ] You always yell at us if we say something in the coloney what happened now?". [ Savita walks towards the room where Sulochana and her family is. She stares Archana in the eyes and walks past her. Manav is trying to stop her ] Savita says," I have to talk to you about something". Sulochana says," I don't want to hear anything!". Savita says," You will have TO! [ Everyone is Shocked Shocked]

Break!

Savita says," Til now you talked and we listened. Now we talk and you listen. OOHH and don't think I am here to ask for forgiveness or give any excuses. I am here to take my daughter-in-law". Sulochana says," Look..". Savita cut's her off and says," Ehh, Look, Listen nothing. Keep that in mind. You're daughter's married to my son now. They accepted each other infront of thousands of people!". Sulochana says," I won't send her with you!". Savita says," You're uncle will send her too. Who are you too say that?". Sulochana says," I am her mother". Savita says," You have doen what ever you wanted til now! Now, I will do what ever I want". Manav says," Mom, do this with Shanti". Savita says," Shanti has gone to put some oil on". [ LOL ] She continues," We listened and listened. She started to dance on our heads!". Sulochana says," We will not send Archana". Savita says," Don't mess with me! What's you're problem? You're husband knew everything. Then where are we wrong?". [ Manav's uncle says something ] Savita says," Please do not come in between. This messed up lady needs a lady like me to put her straight. She says so much and disgraces us!". Sulochana says," Those get disgraced who have some honour. I know my husband lied to me but, that was about Manav. Not you're Alchohalic Husband and Harrasing Son!". Savita says," DONT SAY A WORD AGAINST MY FAMILY OR ELSE! You're husband isn't that clean either! He lied too! Then why are you running around with flags of truth". Vinod says," Listen...". Savita says," OHHH! Mom's spoon. Don't take you're mom's side too much! Were not laying on the street that who ever comes by can run us over. I will see who stops me from taking my daughter-in-law today!". Sulochana says," My daughter will NOT go with you! Not in any way! I don't want to hear anything after this". Savita says," IT'S NOT GOOD to be so stubborn! Remember you're daughter has been married to my daughter!". Manav's uncle says," Savita. If they don't trust us then there is no point of taking this further. I think we should leave from here before things get worse". Savita says," Daaddaa". Manav's uncle says," Savitaa!". Savita says," I will see with you later. You don't believe this marriage right? Then KEEEP YOU'RE DAUGHTER WITH YOU!" [ Everyone is Shocked ] [ Savita takes Manav's wedding things off of him] Savita says," Let's Go!". [ Savita Grabs His Hand and is leaving ] { Manav And Archana keep looking at each other } [When Manav reaches the hall where some people are still there. Manav Breaks Free from his mother's hold. He looks back at Archana and then leaves ] [ Everyone sit's down dissapointed as the guests leave ] Rasika comes out of nowhere  she walks towards Sulochana and says,"What ever happened to Archana was very bad. You had thought of so much for her but, her fate betrayed her!".

Break!

[ They show the wedding sign outside the Hall, the Mandak, and Archan HEART BROKEN! ] Sulochana is Crying Cry [ Everyone else is too ] [ They show the moon-light ] [ Archana and her family have come home in Taxi's ] [ People are looking and staring at Archana. Archana slowly goes in the house. Varsha and Vaishali are trying to console her ] [ When Archana reaches the door she takes off her shoes and slowly walks in ] [ Sulochana is thinking what they were talking about in the morning about her first step into her NEW house ] Sulochana walks in, see's god's photo and says," ASK HIM Vinod! Why did he do this? All of prayers and this is what I get in return. Ask HIM!". Vinod says," Mom". Sulochana says," Let me talk today. Or else I will DIE! All of you have seen since you were little every morning I get up do Puja! We didn't always have enough money but, I used to make sure his Mandar was decorated with flowers. I used to almost die of Asthma but, I still wen't bare feet to do his Darshan. Day AND NIGHT ! I only said his name! What did I want in return. ONLY MY DAUGHTER'S HAPPINESS! I didn't expect it from people. But even God didn't give anything in return of my daughter's goodness. They say in the moment in sorrow people go to god. But, we wen't to him in happiness too. We were never selfish. Then why did he DO THIS? Look, Look, I gave Archana's first wedding card to him! I wrote the first name his. But... my daughter's rishta didn't last 7 seconds! CryCry".

This Concludes The Episode!

COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON

IT WOULD MAKE ME Big smile

Edited by *Resham* - 04 August 2009 at 12:29am

The following 115 member(s) liked the above post:

FlowerArchanavkm20tutu921royalFun007chakuranjiamivplifetimefankat222brit-in-nyTrini1982madforuChomelahcirrohini_2007AGAAsonydipiBabygirlscoolbirdjunoon2285Preethisamsonjassidhuiscream0129akshthaBsankalphiemitmitDevjyoteehabsfanAMSTsweettooth4luvzeestar1franklinfarzanabeesushchhhegdesanvmvmana20sadiaakhtarbrownmuslimChitra.PH.habelvin92qweztion1librarypasshimani88Swiss Mallushivandhnikulangiaasaxena3jhinkurocksINDIANLOVEkamuralimeens_2001butunamiss_patel5HeenapmumpyRainyeglevicaevSearchSatsp87nookwayekomasdivya221nupskkrazijaanuaradanasinipillaiannie2212uzeebmm1985radheradhemy_view*Maleena*Gauri22GHT_ArManbookbrain007sweet_butterflyAamir's Fanbabu2008sihupoo_supimushkan_2003bharadwaj_kkajal03-RD-mellisaich0c0latesSunriseGreennisha1984Rehana86Sanjana4Ublackdaughtermeluvsrk-jia-Millerrr88lghoshknumnumOmaRamdassneela226-JC-l0vey.Mandy.Pooja05Fallen AngelBul3swetha10nivedithajeb1-Fatima-ibelieveinpink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR- Written + Vid/Pix Update - August 3rd" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome and detailed update Goldie :)

sril17

sril17

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
thanx

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
thnx a lot ............................manjusha Angry ...i hate her for her nerve to lie and be so shameless!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jhinkurocks

lastmin

Goldie

lastmin

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
thanx for the wonderful update!!!

-jia-

IF-Dazzler

-jia-

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks....Poor Archana and Manav... Poor souls...let see what happens next...

krazijaanu

krazijaanu

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Sulochana has a very hard pill called Reality to swallow! I hope she can do it soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsprite

Post Reply New Post

Go to top