Second season of Rakhi Ka Swayamvar?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Second season of Rakhi Ka Swayamvar?

So Rakhi Ka Swayamvar wasn't a hoax (at least so far) and Rakhi Sawant finally acknowledged Elesh Parujanwala as her life partner on the grand finale of the show on Sunday evening. If this kick-starts a trend of sorts like other reality shows and has follow-ups to it, it won't be long that Bollywood girls with single status would become an extinct species.

Nevertheless the idea of a celebrity actress tying the knot with a common man, who comes without any starry background, would give many bachelors out there a chance to test their stars. So to all our male audiences out there (and of course females too, who would like to give in their suggestions), which actress' Swayamvar would you like to be a part of?

Which actress' Swayamvar would you like to be a part of?

Which actress' Swayamvar would you like to be a part of?
Amrita Rao
Anushka Sharma
Asin
Celina Jaitley
Dia Mirza
Genelia D'Souza
Kangana Ranaut
Konkona Sen Sharma
Lara Dutta
Mallika Sherawat
Minissha Lamba
Neha Dhupia
Priyanka Chopra
Shreya Saran
Shruti Hassan
Soha Ali Khan
Sonam Kapoor
Vidya Balan

My Vote goes to Mallka Sharawat..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishiya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Second season of Rakhi Ka Swayamvar?" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IamMuskaan

IamMuskaan

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I vote for Kangana

tanaz_aka_DD

IF-Rockerz

tanaz_aka_DD

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I wud like to see sambhavna...otherwise mallika sherawat...or neha

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I don't think any of these would do a swayamwar but I would definitely want to see Sambhavna Seth or Kangana Ranaut,

scorpio8990

Goldie

scorpio8990

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
mallika sherwat and kangana ranaut!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top