India-Forums

Very emotional bidaai! (Page 4)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky35

Originally posted by _charu_

it was a nice episode , gr8 acting from everybody..Thank God it's over in one episode..i can't tolerate any more of rona dhona now....it's enuf...

The fatigue was visible on Hina's face..her make up was different frm her marriage day...and she must not cry too often bec. she looks very silly while crying ...i don't like her smile or her crying face...

missed u yesterday charu.

its not over we r left with many rasma at singhnia house.

i think this week n than we will get to see new costumes next week.

she was looking tired because of her exams

had a busy weekend yaar..n yesterday the whole day and night my internet connection was troubling me..so i took a break frm yrkkh and the forum Smile

yeah Hina must be having a tough time managing her shooting and studies...but yest. it really showed up..she was luking pathetic..it helped her bec. she had to cry and cry , the whole make up was washed away ..as such her lipcolor kept changing in every scene during marriage....but yest. she was not luking half as pretty as she was when she got ready for the first time...

na they'll change the costumes after the grehpravesh...tht means tomorrow we'll see them in different costumes ! yippie !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Richie..

soapie Senior Member
soapie
soapie

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Just managed to watch the Bidaai episode and OMG, I couldn't stop crying...CryCryCry

I don't even remember the last time I cried for a televison show...it was picturized so poignantly, the emotion was so real!

Hina Khan was fabulous...it really felt as if she was crying her heart out...everyone was great, Rajshri, Daadi, Vish, Kaki, Shaurya, Varsha and little Anshu....and even Naitik cried...Cry

Beautiful episode....one of the best in YRKKH so far!
ritu_iluvyrkkh IF-Rockerz
ritu_iluvyrkkh
ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

Just managed to watch the Bidaai episode and OMG, I couldn't stop crying...CryCryCry

I don't even remember the last time I cried for a televison show...it was picturized so poignantly, the emotion was so real!

Hina Khan was fabulous...it really felt as if she was crying her heart out...everyone was great, Rajshri, Daadi, Vish, Kaki, Shaurya, Varsha and little Anshu....and even Naitik cried...Cry

Beautiful episode....one of the best in YRKKH so far!

I agree..it was a good episode and good acting...but I think today's will be even better. I dont want to let out why in case some ppl have not watched the SBS episode but cant wait for today...

Now I want them all to change back to their normal clothes...enough of shadi wale clothes after all its been a month now I think!!!
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Great Bidai episodes..all the actors looked very natural.Must have cried for real.I cried a lot too.I remembered my bidai and leaving my parents and my house..it has been so long since I left my house but still feel,I just left yesterday.Cry

Go to top