Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelonearth

Originally posted by Tafseer

hey sanju.....i too cried soo much..dat i had to hide my tears 4rm my sister....as i too feel it, as i too will have to leave my parent's home Cry Cry .....
da acting was very gud..esp Hina.......da scenes was beautifully pictured.....n Naitik tooo had tears in his eyes......really another a very emotional episode......
I couldnt hide my smudged kajal.my mom has miracal powers.No matter how much i wash my face or smile she can totally make out when i have cried.Even when my eyes arent red and puffy.I dont know how.All i know is i love her too much and dont want to leave her.Noone will be able to take care as much care she takes of me.Cry
I can understand its very natrual to feel sad thinking of your bidaai...enjoy every moment you have with them coz those will be the good memories when you are far away from them...But there is one thing..no matter how far away u will be from your parents you will never forget them and they will be in your hearts even more...and the joy of meeting them will be amazing...

And ofcourse you will get a loving husband to take care of you all...dont worry...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Very emotional bidaai! (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Sanjana..

IF-Rockerz

..Sanjana..

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvyrkkh

hey sanju.....i too cried soo much..dat i had to hide my tears 4rm my sister....as i too feel it, as i too will have to leave my parent's home Cry Cry .....
da acting was very gud..esp Hina.......da scenes was beautifully pictured.....n Naitik tooo had tears in his eyes......really another a very emotional episode......
I couldnt hide my smudged kajal.my mom has miracal powers.No matter how much i wash my face or smile she can totally make out when i have cried.Even when my eyes arent red and puffy.I dont know how.All i know is i love her too much and dont want to leave her.Noone will be able to take care as much care she takes of me.Cry
I can understand its very natrual to feel sad thinking of your bidaai...enjoy every moment you have with them coz those will be the good memories when you are far away from them...But there is one thing..no matter how far away u will be from your parents you will never forget them and they will be in your hearts even more...and the joy of meeting them will be amazing...

And ofcourse you will get a loving husband to take care of you all...dont worry...
how sweetEmbarrassedBut thats true.None of us will not talk to our hubbys before marriage!and i wont get married to a man who s angry with me even if i love him madly.I will manao him and then marry.Why should a girl leave everything for a man who doesnt understand what a big sacrifice she is doing for him?

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
THe bidaii was very very sad. It was just so sad to control tears in this episode. Ouch I had to watch it with my family, so I had to try to hide tears that I got.

Everyone in their part did just great work today. I even liked Nani ji today when Akshi hugs her. Ouch And then Shaurya-Anshu's was so sad. The way that Anshu was telling Naitik to not go and for him to just stay in Akshi room. And then when he says that they'll take great care of him here. Cry Poor him!

Rajshri-Akshi was emotional too. Mostly because it was a mother-daugther moment, but also because of how Akshi had asked that she doesn't want them to cry after she's gone. Cry

This bidaii episode was seriously very sad today. Ouch

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iluvyrkkh

<FONT color=#660099>how sweetEmbarrassedBut thats true.None of us will not talk to our hubbys before marriage!and i wont get married to a man who s angry with me even if i love him madly.I will manao him and then marry.Why should a girl leave everything for a man who doesnt understand what a big sacrifice she is doing for him?</FONT>

I understand thinking abt bidai will make u all emotional but seriously, nobody is "sacrificing" here..the girl has to leave her parents but then she's getting a new family, a life partner , her new home, a new life...like we get used to living with our parents, we get used to our life post marriage...with time, akshara will start feeling the change and get more attached to her in laws ..this is not something that is being forced on you, it comes naturally..with time..

I was an emotional fool before marriage n always used to tell my parents that you will get me married, i can't live with you, at that time my father explained me that your parents are there with you for a few more years, who will take care of you when we're not there? will you get any respect in the family if u stay unmarried with us and later, with your brother and bhabhi? Ouch it's very difficult for each parent but it's a fact of life, or may be our society structure is created this way ke it's good for the girl to marry and live in her house rather than her parents house....marriage is a turning point in every girl's life and it's necessary bec. she too needs a family of her own..her children and her husband...

Anshu is a kid..one day even he'll marry ..... if Naitik comes and stays with Akshara then his parents and sisters will be crying ROFL one in the same thing

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
it was a nice episode , gr8 acting from everybody..Thank God it's over in one episode..i can't tolerate any more of rona dhona now....it's enuf...

The fatigue was visible on Hina's face..her make up was different frm her marriage day...and she must not cry too often bec. she looks very silly while crying ...i don't like her smile or her crying face...

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

it was a nice episode , gr8 acting from everybody..Thank God it's over in one episode..i can't tolerate any more of rona dhona now....it's enuf...

The fatigue was visible on Hina's face..her make up was different frm her marriage day...and she must not cry too often bec. she looks very silly while crying ...i don't like her smile or her crying face...

missed u yesterday charu.
its not over we r left with many rasma at singhnia house.
i think this week n than we will get to see new costumes next week.
she was looking tired because of her exams

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 1:32am | IP Logged
very emotional episode.... my tears were juz flowing,, i cudnt stop it & 1st time in my life i really understood the seriousness of bidaai.. b4 my family use to tease me bt i used to take it lightly..now i dont knw wat will i do during my bidaai.. goddd it will b so tough.. whole night i was juz wondering tat...

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Sanjana,
felt the same way as u did

very very emotional.
the acting was so superb that most of them watching  must have cried
there was just an element of laughter as naitik got one tear in his eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top