Harry Potter

Exclusive interview of Daniel Radcliffe/updt Pg2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Dhara_s

IF-Dazzler

Dhara_s

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Thanks..!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exclusive interview of Daniel Radcliffe/updt Pg2 (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SimplyNice

IF-Dazzler

SimplyNice

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

thnx dear!!

Adwaita

Adwaita

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
thanks! do update soon!

bisma_4eva!

bisma_4eva!

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
thank you so much for posting up the interview!! did u type it up?? omg thanks a bunch!!!!! i also agree with dan on the last bit!!

biz =- ]

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Here's the other bit of the interview..........

//How was it like working with the Summit for the new endorsement?

Just brilliant! The Summit is a big banner and it really was an amazing expeirence working with them. I did do another one way before coming on the magical screen but then I hardly knew what I was doing.

//What do you do when you're not shooting?

That's a hard question because its rare I end up getting time for myself. But even if I get, I practice my guitar or maybe listen to some old English Classic or maybe munch onto some eatables.

//You happen to be a total foddie......

Everyone loves food. I mean you hve to have a favourite atleast. I am a major foddie. Moreover, I am a total sweettooth. Love cream cakes, muffins with nuts but die for vanilla ice-cream with chocolate sauce.

//Have you ever tried going to the kitchen?

Once, when I was seventeen half. I was at mum's place and she was out. I was hungry dead and there was nothing in her kitchen. So just tried to make salad with cabbage and tomatoes but turned out it was broccoli and onions. But it was not bad.

//When you look back on the early Potter films, what's the one thing you iss entirely?

The early Potter films were something that made you appreciate yourself and the love you got then was different. Definitely, its more noew, but then it was something to feel great about, something to feel proud about.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

**miles**

Varni4LiFe

Goldie

Varni4LiFe

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
thanksss

Dhara_s

IF-Dazzler

Dhara_s

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Again dear...!!! He's totally sweetttt...!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top