Exclusive interview of Daniel Radcliffe/updt Pg2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey you guys.......I just caught hold of today's People Magazine and they have published this great interview of Dan because of the great success of his sixth film. I decided to put it up for you all.......please coment or click the 'Like' button. :)

Congratulations on your massive success Daniel.

Thank you Steve. It was really wonderful to know everyone liked the movie as much as I did.

How was it shhoting the film and getting to see everybody again?

Just lovely. We did not really keep in touch with each other after the fifth film.  Everyone was so busy with their lives and carers. Rupert had gone to Las Vegas for a grand promotional of a brand and Emma was busy with her college admission. So when we reunited on the set, we were like, "Hows life?". Simply amazing to see each other again.

This film is all about darkness unlike the last film. What was you anticipation?

Well, I did read the book before I got the script and the book is about many secrets being revealed. We tried to capture a lot of the book details in the film but at one point, some were impossible to do so. I guess, we made a good one, putting both fun and thrill together.

David Yates is a good director.....

Oh! He's a fabulous director. He really tries to multiple the plot into both sensational and charisma. I guess working with him at such a level is worth honour and applause........but also the other cast and crew members worked equally well.

And the Kiss with Bonnie was.........????

(laughs) You know, it was different. Usually, I'm not realy a good kisser and I try so hard to get everything right and make my partner feel comfortable. But I felt the kiss was good. Bonnie was cold and she's really beautiful. Kissing beautiful girls brings the crisp in the movie.

And did you miss Gary Oldman? He is your favourite actor.

I still keep in touch with him. He is my role model. He taught me a lot during the third movie and I do feel very sad that he's not going to film with us anymore. One thing I'll never going to forget is the part when he introduced me to Paul Mc'Cartney. He's my favourite musiccian.

School Uniform is your common complain.

To be honest yes. Its always so sticky and it just stays onto you. Especially when we shoot the great hall scenes, it feels really stuffy and closure and you keep on apnting for breath. And besides, I don't hing that Harry needs uniforms now. He's sixteen and Dan's twenty.

If you could alter one element from the series, what would it be?

The battle scenes should be highlighted to bring out the main trauma.

[guys......I'll update the interview soon as possible]
Edited by Miley_hp - 14 years ago
Thank you Miley_hp 😊
thanx!! i totally agree on the altered element! -sana <3
Thnx :)
Sweet what he said about getting to see everyone
I agree about emphasising battles
thank you so much for posting up the interview!! did u type it up?? omg thanks a bunch!!!!! i also agree with dan on the last bit!!

biz =- ]
Here's the other bit of the interview..........

//How was it like working with the Summit for the new endorsement?

Just brilliant! The Summit is a big banner and it really was an amazing expeirence working with them. I did do another one way before coming on the magical screen but then I hardly knew what I was doing.

//What do you do when you're not shooting?

That's a hard question because its rare I end up getting time for myself. But even if I get, I practice my guitar or maybe listen to some old English Classic or maybe munch onto some eatables.

//You happen to be a total foddie......

Everyone loves food. I mean you hve to have a favourite atleast. I am a major foddie. Moreover, I am a total sweettooth. Love cream cakes, muffins with nuts but die for vanilla ice-cream with chocolate sauce.

//Have you ever tried going to the kitchen?

Once, when I was seventeen half. I was at mum's place and she was out. I was hungry dead and there was nothing in her kitchen. So just tried to make salad with cabbage and tomatoes but turned out it was broccoli and onions. But it was not bad.

//When you look back on the early Potter films, what's the one thing you iss entirely?

The early Potter films were something that made you appreciate yourself and the love you got then was different. Definitely, its more noew, but then it was something to feel great about, something to feel proud about.
Thanks Again dear...!!! He's totally sweetttt...!!!!