Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Hey you guys.......I just caught hold of today's People Magazine and they have published this great interview of Dan because of the great success of his sixth film. I decided to put it up for you all.......please coment or click the 'Like' button. :)

Congratulations on your massive success Daniel.

Thank you Steve. It was really wonderful to know everyone liked the movie as much as I did.

How was it shhoting the film and getting to see everybody again?

Just lovely. We did not really keep in touch with each other after the fifth film.  Everyone was so busy with their lives and carers. Rupert had gone to Las Vegas for a grand promotional of a brand and Emma was busy with her college admission. So when we reunited on the set, we were like, "Hows life?". Simply amazing to see each other again.

This film is all about darkness unlike the last film. What was you anticipation?

Well, I did read the book before I got the script and the book is about many secrets being revealed. We tried to capture a lot of the book details in the film but at one point, some were impossible to do so. I guess, we made a good one, putting both fun and thrill together.

David Yates is a good director.....

Oh! He's a fabulous director. He really tries to multiple the plot into both sensational and charisma. I guess working with him at such a level is worth honour and applause........but also the other cast and crew members worked equally well.

And the Kiss with Bonnie was.........????

(laughs) You know, it was different. Usually, I'm not realy a good kisser and I try so hard to get everything right and make my partner feel comfortable. But I felt the kiss was good. Bonnie was cold and she's really beautiful. Kissing beautiful girls brings the crisp in the movie.

And did you miss Gary Oldman? He is your favourite actor.

I still keep in touch with him. He is my role model. He taught me a lot during the third movie and I do feel very sad that he's not going to film with us anymore. One thing I'll never going to forget is the part when he introduced me to Paul Mc'Cartney. He's my favourite musiccian.

School Uniform is your common complain.

To be honest yes. Its always so sticky and it just stays onto you. Especially when we shoot the great hall scenes, it feels really stuffy and closure and you keep on apnting for breath. And besides, I don't hing that Harry needs uniforms now. He's sixteen and Dan's twenty.

If you could alter one element from the series, what would it be?

The battle scenes should be highlighted to bring out the main trauma.

[guys......I'll update the interview soon as possible]

Edited by Miley_hp - 17 August 2009 at 2:33am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

MissOracle**miles**Adwaita-Sanashellyttbisma_4eva!SweetzcherryAngel78692~*Thamizhan*~moonlitnightqwwwDhara_swaterlily_126-Navimissindia26chhilt-DarthVader--Sakina-mallika_14sareeta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exclusive interview of Daniel Radcliffe/updt Pg2" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thank you Miley_hp Smile

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 2:24am | IP Logged
thanxxxxxxx aish!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ashy_