Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

about kashish marrying swayam (Page 2)

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalfan

No Kashish will not marry Swayam. Thats almost 95% decided. Remember Kashish was in same state when she got married to Piyush and then sujal started taking revenge. But she did not marry sujal to save the family. Yes she might have to go and work for Swayam as she did for Sujal. But she'll definitely not leave him. Also Ekta and Shobha kapoor doesn't want to go against the popular demand of the viewers. Thats the inside info........
sujalfan thanx for news. i dont think dat kash will marry dat cartoon.

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Thx Sujalfan for the inside scoop. I think Ekta must have got the pciture by now tht the Swayam and Kashish marriage plot if out the window as no one likes it. Like many have said there are too many reasons why it juts will not happen, the practical side being tht K and S will not have time to do a big storyline now and the other point it viewers would hate it. The other Sinha sisters should be concentrated on for a bit.
natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 6:17am | IP Logged

who is 'swayam' anyways?.... i mean the guy has just bin introduced in the soap n he goes round giving pompous interviews... n then we hear about him marrying Kashish... (probably....cuz the chances are 95%... against... according to SujalFan).... but i wanna know y ekta is giving him the spotlight?... n if the character of Swayam had to be so important anyways... then y did the Balaji people choose a goofer? Dead 

i thing is for sure.... THIS 'VIKAS SETHI' GUY REEKS!!! DeadDeadDead

What do u guys say?

Savitha05 Newbie
Savitha05
Savitha05

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I think Rajeev Khandelwal is sooo handsome. Kashish and Sujal look good together on screen. Any info on Rajeev Khandelwal?
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Savitha05

I think Rajeev Khandelwal is sooo handsome. Kashish and Sujal look good together on screen. Any info on Rajeev Khandelwal?

Hi Savitha this whole site forum is dedicated to rajeev only.  Read more to get more info on him.  What in particular r u looking for. 

Go to top