India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

about kashish marrying swayam

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

guys, kashish is still sujal's wife.  to marry swayam, sujal will have to divorce her and he wont do that in a million years. but i have a feeling that veena will create problems for kashish ans sujal might have to choose between the love of his life and his MAMA and swayam might take advatage of that.

what do you say???

bisty Newbie
bisty
bisty

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

hi guys,

i just want to say if sujal and kashish get divorce then we better stop waching this carp heights of testing our patience what doo they think they are?ekta needs a BREAK !!!

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

What I think is that all thiese confusions will go on for sometime and we are going to see lot of other characters role in the comming episodes. That is because rajeev and aamna are going or have gone to malaysia for shooting of another serial. But my hard feeling is that Kashish will not get married to Swayam. There are many reasons for. If they get married then rajeevs role will again come in the forefront which he may find difficult to do after signing film and also the Ketan Mehta's serial. Kashish will also have to play a very major role which again she might find hard to do. Long time back my friend had said that Ekta might shift the storyline from Rajeev and Aamna and highlight on the other characters. That way both of these two will have lot of free time to fulfill their other commitments.

Regarding Swayam well he will definitely create lot of problems in Kashish and Sujal's life now. But these two will be shown fighting it out. Just wait for Sujal to come out of the jail.

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

yeah i hope what you say is tru sujalfan. i dont why but i have the feeling that this kash-sujal drama might stretch upto valentines day.

Heart

ahmer Newbie
ahmer
ahmer

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

but my feelings is that sawyam create prob between sujal and kashish coz now his mom tell him about cg and then both will take revenge from sujal n kashish

ahmer

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Yeah even I have a gut feeling that kashish can never get married to anyone else now for anything in the world.....Her husband is SUJAL.. man...NOT SOME ALTU FALTU.........................and she is his life........

Ranim Senior Member
Ranim
Ranim

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 4:25am | IP Logged
kashish getting married to swyam.......that will be awfull, and i feel since akshat knows how much sujal and kashish love each other he will not let his brother get married to kashish...
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 5:26am | IP Logged
No Kashish will not marry Swayam. Thats almost 95% decided. Remember Kashish was in same state when she got married to Piyush and then sujal started taking revenge. But she did not marry sujal to save the family. Yes she might have to go and work for Swayam as she did for Sujal. But she'll definitely not leave him. Also Ekta and Shobha kapoor doesn't want to go against the popular demand of the viewers. Thats the inside info........

Go to top